Stupid Question: please explain is if a child.

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)
  1. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 23 months ago

Stupid Question: please explain is if a child.

State Department’s official email system was not used. So during tenure - all this people emailing to/from hdr22@clintonemail.com - well why didn't Gov't stop it when it started in 2009 to 2013? Pretty obvious it wasn't an official state department email domain of state.gov

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13264617_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

They didn't stop it because of the power the Clintons had.
    They didn't stop it because they didn't want an official record of her corruption, dealings, bribery to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.

ptosisposted 23 months agoin reply to this

I heard than the Clintons have so much power before, If so, then why wasn't she elected Prez in 2002? Obama must have more powerful puppet masters? They are both from Chicago.

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
      tamarawilhiteposted 23 months agoin reply to this

She wasn't elected because race trumps gender in novelty as "the first X" for President. For many whites, voting for a black man was a way to say "I'm not racist", whereas we've had many women in high levels of office.

3. ptosis profile image71

I knew since I was a little kid that there be a black man president before a white woman - just like the right to vote 1870 versus 1920- it only took 50 years later.

4. Ericdierker profile image45
      Ericdierkerposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Women later than Black. S. Anthony, Mrs. Stanton are heroes of my country. They made us better.

3. Ericdierker profile image45
    Ericdierkerposted 23 months ago

It could be argued that the failure of admonition was the cause of a security sickness. Not a doubt it is true.The whole idea of pick and choose has subverted our power as citizens. Oh crap it is nothing new and you can hardly blame the players. I did my time in the criminal milieu as the SCOTUS court talks of it. As most patrolmen know it is a choice of politicos
    But indeed the the Giants of freedom reign. Do not think opposite opinions are lost in the Great Halls of our Legislature. Judging from a citizen uninformed mass makes us look like France in the 1870's. Give them cake!
    If you pick and adamantly crusade for a position. Well then you are a 3%er Get over it. I wish our police forces could. But they are busy covering my ass.

4. Billie Kelpin profile image86
    Billie Kelpinposted 23 months ago

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know when I am concerned about whether or not I will get hacked, for example when going on to craigslist, I use create an email totally different than one might suspect would be mine. The most obvious place for a foreign government to get access to my email would be an address MARKED .gov  One would assume that an email marked clintonemail.com would be the LAST place one would look to find official confidential classified correspondence. Again, I have no idea of the rationale, but since even Colin Powell suggested to Hillary the use of private email, I would assume there might be a reason other than some malevolent one.  I tell the story of a time I was commenting on a "brilliant" posting on the Huffington post or somewhere.  I told the writer I couldn't agree more.  I wanted to use the writer's name in my response, and when I looked at the email, I realized it was from (Let's say) mary23@gmail.com and Mary was ME! (At least I was in full agreement with myself!)That's the power of using an email that no one would suspect is yours.  Again, I have no idea.  But my trust level is high for this person whose tireless work I've seen in action protecting and defending the rights of so many of us all these years. Having a father who had shock treatments in the 70s and a daughter who was anorexic, Hillary's fight to have mental illness reclassified as a physical illness sealed the deal for me.  She wasn't able to get this passed because she was on her own.That proposal alone would de-stigmatize mental illness and open the door to more dynamic treatment.  In addition, her tireless work for Civil Rights and on and on consists of a volume of positives that for me, far outweigh her negatives.  I'd like to see any one of us sorry ass writers here (including myself) have 1-1000th of her impact.  (I get to say "sorry ass" at 71 years of age.)

Colin Powell denied he suggested private email server. I agree that mental if based on physical and take physical Rx for it should not be treated separate and unequal.

2. Ericdierker profile image45

The way you describe it, does mean it would fail no matter what. It kind of shows incompetence to draft and run a bill through. Certainly she had others that passed. Name one without co-author.

3. ptosis profile image71

I can't.

4. Ericdierker profile image45

Me either. Yikes that is scary -- an ex First Lady can't garner support for any bill? What was it NY? So sad.

5. ptosis profile image71

I'm from NY andNY HATED her. A carpetbagger given a Senatorship as a reward for not divorcing Slick Willy

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)