jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why am I a stoner ?

1. profile image62
    Vivid nightmaresposted 18 months ago

Why am I a stoner ?

If I am not elevated from the drugs I've inhale and exhale, I find my self compelled to the harsh actions of this generation. The loud screams of terror. The alarming shots of death. The spirits trapped inside trying to behold me. The devil belittling me. The destruction of my heart, caused by loved ones. I hate this feeling, I can't stop thinking.  Every minute, second, milisecond; it hurts mentally.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 18 months ago

When your head is full of worries it means you need to engage in proactive positive actions, and daily.

You need to do things which you know are healthy and beneficial to you. When you know you're doing the right things the worries will fade away down to a manageable level. But by all means, keep smoking if you want to, I personally think that stuff is beneficial.

1. profile image62
      Vivid nightmaresposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I'm full of positive vibes my whole mindset is positive

3. Ceegen profile image78
    Ceegenposted 18 months ago

You need Jesus:  The power of forgiveness frees you from sin. Repent in asking for forgiveness, and turn from your wicked ways.

1. profile image62
      Vivid nightmaresposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Complete would agree but I have Jesus in my life that's not the case it's the cure reality of life and Mary Jane is how I find my peace along w. Jesus

2. Ceegen profile image78
      Ceegenposted 18 months agoin reply to this

If you need drugs to find peace, denial is keeping you from finding true peace with God. Many times God punished the Jews in the OT for their unbelief. They honored Him with their lips, but their hearts were far from Him. Think about it.

4. profile image61
    JustinCasevaposted 18 months ago

Smoking will always be beneficial in my eyes whether it be to treat insomnia, ADD, ADHD, depressing, etc. Without smoking I honestly don't know where I'd be right now. It makes me feel like im actually me. With no stress of anything else.

working