jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Have you calmed down from Election 2016, or are you still dreaming the results w

1. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 17 months ago

Have you calmed down from Election 2016, or are you still dreaming the results will somehow change?

The final Michigan count shows Trump by 10,000+.  Knowing whether or not false votes were inserted by hackers, and that states must make voting secure is important.  If voting systems were hacked, and any Americans were involved (Dems or Repubs) I, for one, want them locked up and fined the cost of the recounts.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12687458_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 17 months ago

Have a great weekend. There should be some good college ball and pro games.

1. Perspycacious profile image81
      Perspycaciousposted 17 months agoin reply to this

There have been and will be.  Enjoy.

2. tsmog profile image81
      tsmogposted 17 months agoin reply to this

:-)

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 17 months ago

Even though I despise Trump, I'm not dreaming that the results will change. In fact, the closer we get to January 20th, the worse it will be for the country for this not to be completely, finally settled, with no doubts.

I think you hit the nail on the head about hacking. I don't care who was responsible; I want whoever may have done it to go directly to jail, and I want whatever machines or software they exploited not to be used again. We need to know that when we vote, that vote gets counted accurately, and that no votes are either added or left uncounted.

working