jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

If there are only two things Trump can accomplish in his first 100 days, what sh

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 15 months ago

If there are only two things Trump can accomplish in his first 100 days, what should they be and why

Interesting hypothetical mental exercise. If you had a say as to the top two, what would they be?
    My top two would be to repeal ACA and to reduce the national debt.
    The reason is the ACA has been the biggest job killer. The debt is a primary problem long term. As soon as interest rate rises, and it will, the service of that debt will tank the economy. It is vital that we try and reduce it now while the interest rate is still low.

2. TessSchlesinger profile image96
    TessSchlesingerposted 15 months ago

1. Resign. He is an embarrassment to the USA.
    2. Appoint Bernie Sanders.  He gets it.

jackclee lmposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Haha good one. I guess a little humor goes a long way.
      I see Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well.

2. TessSchlesinger profile image96
      TessSchlesingerposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Actually, I just read international newspapers. German - Der Spiegel French France today The Guardian, Telegraph, and DailyMail in the UK.

3. lovemychris profile image61
    lovemychrisposted 15 months ago

1. recognize the state of palestine
    2. end the war on drugs, ie: criminal justice reform

jackclee lmposted 15 months agoin reply to this

I would like to understand your pick. how would recognize the state of Palestine help American who are struggling here? and which drugs are you talking about, all drugs or just marihuana?

2. lovemychris profile image61
      lovemychrisposted 15 months agoin reply to this

being a country with integrity would change everything.stop supporting the misery of fellow humans beings, going on 60 years.
      stop war on ALL drugs.addiction is a disease, not a crime.stop the cia drug trade, the prisons-for profit.free millions

4. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 15 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13301155_f260.jpg

Get policy. Instead of doing the PR with saving 1000 jobs, get policy for entire America to get working again.

#2 How about kicking some Congress butt and get them to do their jobs! Just passed another 2 week budget. Big whoopie.

jackclee lmposted 14 months agoin reply to this

How does a President do that exactly? We are a democratic Republic. The power resides with the three braches of government. A president can lead but cannot force anyone or any body of government to do anything. Otherise, we would have a King.

2. lovemychris profile image61
      lovemychrisposted 14 months agoin reply to this

well, he says hes going to use executive order to undo all if obamas policies he doesnt like...if i recall, you all call that tyranny. and i think you will see force used..ala putinesque. go along, or.....you know accidents happen

5. tamarawilhite profile image93
    tamarawilhiteposted 14 months ago

Undo all the unconstitutional regulations Obama passed to go around Congress from redefining Title 9 to include transgenders to legalizing illegal immigrants via DACA.

jackclee lmposted 14 months agoin reply to this

That's easy. He can rescind  any executive actions by the stroke of a pen. The top items I am referring to are harder to accomplish. It would require Congress.

working