jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Trump and the Muller Investigation

1. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 2 months ago

If Trump has nothing to hide, why is he relying on his lawyers to protect him from the interview with Muller?

1. PrettyPanther profile image82
      PrettyPantherposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Trump has behaved like a guilty man from the beginning. Relying on counsel, in and of itself, does not indicate guilt, though.

2. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 2 months agoin reply to this

What comes to your mind as possibilities?  Beyond the eternal TDS cry of "GET TRUMP OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE", that is?  Can you conceive of no possible reasons that he might have beyond terrible guilt of Russian collusion, racism, bigotry, misogyny and having orange hair?

3. dianetrotter profile image70
      dianetrotterposted 2 months agoin reply to this

McGahn doesn't appreciate the predicament he is in.  Jay Sekulow sounds like a complete idiot.

2. Live to Learn profile image79
    Live to Learnposted 2 months ago

Sure. Trump could be the first president or politician, in our lifetime, not to follow the suggestions of legal council. It could be a precedent. A new turn in the way things work.

3. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 2 months ago

Wilderness: You didn't answer my question.  You just asked two sarcastic questions.  I had to look up what TDS is in terms of politics.  For our viewers out there that don't know.  It stands for Trump Derangement Syndrome.

If you are really going to play that game, I truly believe Trump is suffering from NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).  He exhibits all the classic symptoms of that disorder.  And I don't mean that sarcastically.  I mean it seriously.   I took the same test as his doctor gave him and it is a farce.  It is to evaluate people with mild Alzheimer and dementia disease. Anybody can download it at

http://www.mocatest.org/pdf_files/instr … h_2010.pdf

Why should he have to get out of the White House if he has nothing to hide?

1. wilderness profile image97

As nearly 100% of your posts concern denigrating Trump without any proof (as does this one), my diagnosis is TDS.

And the question wasn't sarcastic; you've asked for any and all possible answers to your question, while failing to give any you come up with yourself.  You're absolutely smart enough to think of some (that aren't thinly veiled "reasons" to get him fired); what are they?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
        Randy Godwinposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Yeah but, Trump's so looking forward to the interview. Unless of course, you think he's lying.... tongue

2. peoplepower73 profile image93
        peoplepower73posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Wilderness:  Have you never been taught, you don't answer a question by asking other questions?  What proof, do you have about Trump?...Answer none.  Just because a determination hasn't been reached doesn't mean there is no proof.  Why would he want to fire Muller?  You don't have an answer, because the only answer is he doesn't want Muller to investigate him, because he has something to hide.  He could fire him anytime he wanted to for other reasons, other than obstruction of justice.  Why are his lawyers posturing to keep him from being investigated, if he has nothing to hide?

I don't like Trump because of the magnitude of his lies in all shapes and forms, including denial, contradictions, racism, and misogyny. And you and I both know if you want proof, it is very easy to provide on all those fronts.  I don't like him because I don't trust him.

Why didn't you like Obama?

I thought the question concerned not testifying before Mueller, not firing the man.  Wait one while I check...

Nope.  It was "...why is he relying on his lawyers to protect him from the interview with Muller?". 

All I asked was your own ideas on possibly why he might not want to testify.  Is that such a terrible thing - to ask your thoughts before providing mine?  Apparently so, because now you've gotten all upset demand proof "about Trump" (whatever that means), changing the subject to firing Mueller and Trumps lies, racism and misogyny.  Seems there must be a reason for such a radical change and all I can think of is TDS.

If all you want is to ridicule thoughtful comments, I'm not interested.  If you're interested in thoughtful and reasonable discussion, I am.  Which is why I asked for your thoughts, but I think you've answered me without them.

1. peoplepower73 profile image93
            peoplepower73posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Wilderness:  So what are your thoughts other than TDS?

I think human caused global warming is mostly bunk as none of the computer models are working worth a darn.  I think the US push for solar power is primarily to benefit companies building panels as they still result in higher costs than what we're currently paying.  I think self driving cars will be on the road within a decade.  You?

4. Valeant profile image96
    Valeantposted 2 months ago

I'm confused why you can accuse people of having some made up syndrome without any proof, but you get all snowflaky when anyone also accuses Trump of the same thing.  Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

working