jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Will Obama's debt creation be eternal?

1. PhoenixV profile image76
    PhoenixVposted 13 months ago

Will Obama's debt creation be eternal?

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 13 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13343350_f260.jpg

Eternal? Why? Isn't Trump known for filing bankruptcy? Like taking over a failing company all he has to do is reorganize and blame it on Obama. That's the precedent Obama set, right? Blame everything on your predecessor. We can call it Obama's law... what a legacy!

3. The0NatureBoy profile image53
    The0NatureBoyposted 13 months ago

There is nothing in this material world that is eternal therefore, no, Obama's debt is not eternal.

According to my interpretation of Biblical and other Prophecies Obama, the 43rd president because the 21st and 23rd were the same person (Rev. 13:5), the next president will be Shiloh (Gen. 49:10) the end time Christ. He will bring the nation and world closer to ecological living and eliminate all debts (Isa. 2:45) before this nation is destroyed and, ultimately, the whole of civilization.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Elijah -You say in your profile "This life has taught me there is no good nor evil" How has life taught you something that totally contradicts the Bible? And if the Bible lies how can you give credence to any interpretation of it?

2. The0NatureBoy profile image53
      The0NatureBoyposted 13 months agoin reply to this

DTMB, The Bible teaches every tree is known by it's fruit, life has not provided "the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of good & evil" so how does that contradict the Bible? Everything is revealed by the things made (Rom 1:20) I find no evidences for proof.

working