jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think Trump being president has any connection to any prophecies in the B

1. Team Wiseman profile image80
    Team Wisemanposted 13 months ago

Do you think Trump being president has any connection to any prophecies in the Bible?

Trump has promised peace in Israel, Trump and Putin were asked to help rebuild the Temple and they are helping to rebuild in Jerusalem. What do you think is behind his kindness to Israel?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13351216_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 13 months ago

No. If Bush going into Iraq (old Babylon) didn't do anything, Trump essentially bringing all the troops home won't matter.
    No, Trump and Putin are not asked to rebuild the temple, only to end the UN punishing Israel because the only thing they can all agree on is resolutions to punish Israel for being a Jewish state.

3. profile image81
    Hxprofposted 13 months ago

No direct connection.  Events are moving quickly, taking us into more severe birth pangs, and if anything, Trump might actually be in place to give us more time to get ready for the Great Tribulation, through which Christians must pass with everyone else; I'm not suggesting that Trump will "save America", but that possibly he's being used to give us more time.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12291737_f260.jpg

No the bible has no ability to make predictions that are accurate. What they have done is to put human nature and its predictability of humans into ambiguous and vague scenarios. Sometimes they fit but most of the time they don't.

A prophecy that is accurate would give every specific details, as if it was reporting the events and the facts of the prediction.

What do you make of the scientific predictions in Genesis, what there are none, oh my.?
    40 years to find the promised land, with the help of God, and we still don't have the original tablets containing the 10 commandments. ??

1. Jamal Aidani profile image61
      Jamal Aidaniposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much, I do really appreciate your prompt and easy going reply.

working