jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Do you feel President Trump is getting carried away with his executive orders?

1. norlawrence profile image83
    norlawrenceposted 14 months ago

Do you feel President Trump is getting carried away with his executive orders?

Do you think he is giving out to many executive orders and not thinking about what he is doing.  President Trump really needs to slow down and think about what he says and does.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 14 months ago

He has a lot to accomplish, and he is doing great so far even with all the resistance from the Obama and Hillary fan club. What EOs do you object to?

norlawrenceposted 14 months agoin reply to this

I did not object to any of them.  I just asked the question because here in Calif.  everyone is up in the air about President Trump and everything he does is wrong.

2. gregas profile image82
      gregasposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Norma, that's because the majority here in Calif. are dems/libs. Not me, but they are against everything he does.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
      bradmasterOCcalposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Norma, With Jerry Brown here it is like Obama is still president. And I agree with Greg. It is not Trump, it is the controlling left in CA just can't believe their queen Hillary is not pres. I just answered the ? for the same reason you asked it. Thx

3. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 14 months ago

No I think he is doing exactly what needs to be done to fix the mess Obama got us into.  I can't see any EO he has signed that has done anything but help the people of this country.

norlawrenceposted 14 months agoin reply to this

I think what he is doing is right.  Banning people entering the country is hurting him everywhere it seems.  I really do not know what the best answer to keep the country and people safe is.

2. profile image0
      Old Poolmanposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Everybody I know locks their doors at night and when they leave their homes.  It is time we locked the doors to the US until we know who they really are.  We rarely let strangers just walk into our homes.  Why should it be different for our country?

3. enjoy life profile image77
      enjoy lifeposted 14 months agoin reply to this

The immigration problem has been going on years. An instant ban leaving people in flight without entry to the us, did not make USA safer. The rushed order and act only caused chaos and stirred hatred toward USA from those outside, thus less safe

working