People are crossing the US, Canadian border by the thousands. Should Canada send

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Terrielynn1 profile image91
    Terrielynn1posted 20 months ago

People are crossing the US, Canadian border by the thousands. Should Canada send them back?

Should Canada be like the US and just round up all who are crossing from the USA and force them to go back? What do you think? I don't think they will, Canada usually works on an individual bases. Um maybe we need to consider building a wall, LOL.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13407586_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13009275_f260.jpg

Terry what is the relevance to your statement? We have over $20 billion in illegal drugs, human trafficking, gun running and other contraband coming across the southern US border, and you red herring that all the way to Canada. How is one related to the other.

Mexico doesn't let its southern border neighbors into Mexico, but they will give them a 21 day visa for them to get into the US through the mostly open border. Some very dangerous gangs have come from these countries, but you don't care.

I asked a ? of my own, can you name 3 reasons not to have the US Border Wall. I got zero responses.

And when Americans cross into Mexico they have zero rights. A few years ago a US Marine made the wrong turn and found himself at the Mexican border crossing. He had legal US registered guns in his car which he declared to Mexican border patrol. All they had to do was let him turn around. But instead they put him in jail for a year, and president Obama, the State Department or anyone else in the US government helped him.

Yet, in the US we have sanctuary cities, like Los Angeles where illegal aliens who have committed felonies in the US and went to prison, are not deported when they get out of prison. Los Angeles takes them under their government wing and doesn't allow them to be deported.

Is this the fair play you are rooting for, Where illegals aliens in the US are treated like de facto Americans. They can protest in the streets of Los Angels and burn American Flags, while flying the flag of Mexico, and contrast that with stories like the US Marine being put in jail.

Is that the America you want us to continue to be? And why don't you want to be part of the president Donald Trump make America great again?

Both the democrats and the republicans have caused the US to decline since the 1970s, and actually cause the 2008 economic meltdown. We haven't recovered from it, and the economy is still very fragile.
    In addition, we have been in one war after another during that time, and we have lost them all? and the ones we haven't already lost, we are losing in a big way.

And why isn't president Donald Trump right in not trusting the CIA and the NSA when they didn't prevent 19 Muslim Terrorists from successfully executing an attack on the US, and without a Single Defensive Action from the entire US Military, and Military Intelligence. ZERO. Norad failed, Military failed, Intelligence failed, there was nothing that didn't fail.

Is that what you want?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image91
      Terrielynn1posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Wow, you spew all this rhetoric and still didn't answer my question. Like I told you before, I am Canadian. This was a question. You seem to lump everyone into the group. You sound paranoid. I have friends from all walks of life. It inriches my life.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
      bradmasterOCcalposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Terrie perhaps Canada doesn't share the American language, but where is the Rhetoric in my comment. And what group. You sound confused. What do your friends have to do with it. I have friends in Canada, you are not one of them.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image91

You still never answered Amy question. That's ok, don't bother. My reference is to a lot of your answer to question. You say a lot without giving an actual answer. Then again, don't bother answering. Have a nice day.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

I did ans ur? said it was irrelevant.implicit ans is there are no prob from those crossings BTW, takes a lot 2b allowed into Canada even if you marry a Canadian citizen. Canadians have a problem with Americans, they even make jokes about the Eagle.

5. Terrielynn1 profile image91

You ask more questions, that's not answering. And how is my question irrelevant? FIY, my father served in the US Military. I have a sister who is American.

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

I ans the relevance in the last comment. There were no ? in it. I mentioned Canadians in my last comment. And yet u didn't respond to my orig comment, it wasn't rhetoric. Bye Bye

7. Terrielynn1 profile image91

Brad, you fail to see that they are crossing were there is no border crossing. That makes it illegal. And running scared is the report we are getting hear. You can calm down. The USA isn't the only country on the planet that matters. Please don't com

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)