jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Let's Make America Great Again – But How?

1. SKHub profile image81
    SKHubposted 13 months ago

Let's Make America Great Again – But How?

Given an opportunity to choose one area to improve and power to change one thing, what would you choose?
    I believe with a clear idea of “tangible” progress, we would be less susceptible to catchy phrases and more focused on results.
    I would like to see America continue to be a land of opportunity, where hard word is valued regardless of privilege, entitlement and bias.
    One specific thing I would like to see is consistent wages across the spectrum regardless of gender, race etc. and higher minimum wage. Wage inequality is discrimination and it discourages people from delivering their best.

2. lovemychris profile image62
    lovemychrisposted 13 months ago

get the republicans out of there, and our problem is solved. otherwise, say goodbye to america, hello ussa. no doubt about it, no playing games....these people have staged a coup, and will have us all on lock-down unless theyre removed.
    i mean every one if them that knew about russia hacking, flynn working for russia, comeys plot to ruin clinton, and trump saying yes to it all.
    anyone who knew nothing of any of it can stay.
    otherwise, we give in to organized crime. i dont care if they wear three piece suits and gvt titles.either they go, or usa does.
    not imo, truth!

3. CHRIS57 profile image61
    CHRIS57posted 13 months ago

Always give people (even politicians) a chance, but making someone who never went to public schools in charge of the US education system is a little awkward.
    Back to the question and my suggestion: Improve the education system. A few on the top (of science, universities...) don´t make up for the underperforming rest.

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image84
    wrenchBiscuitposted 13 months ago

What you desire is to make something good out of corruption. What you are looking for could never happen in a Capitalist Oligarchy such as this. A world without central governments and no ruling class  is the only world that can deliver what you hope for. You have been taught that such a thing is impossible because it is in the best interest of the ruling elite for the proletariat to believe in the fantasy of a Democratic Republic.

America has always only been the land of opportunity for the very rich. Yes, I understand that the peasantry feels blessed when they have a roof over their head, food for their children, and money to spend at the shopping mall, but they are  unable to connect the dots and understand that the price for their comfort and convenience is perpetual servitude to the state authority.

Just to give you an example. The concept of Real Estate is widely accepted as a natural fact. But it is this very concept that has helped in large part to create homelessness, poverty, and drug trafficking. The concept of Real Estate also helps to insure that the working class remains obedient. This evil concept  has helped to pervert the natural order. Only when such evil social mechanisms have been cast asunder will we realize the true potential of  mankind.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

I apologize for the low blow on the meds.

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image84
      wrenchBiscuitposted 13 months agoin reply to this

I would not expect your apology to have any more value than the your opinions. But I will help you out. I am an innovator and a visionary.I suggest U write a book called: "Archie Bunker For Dummies". With your background I am sure it would be a best

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Now, I apologized for name calling you. But your comment here is really vulgar and without any merit. This is a personal attack of me by you and it does give credence to why I name called in the first place.