jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are the things that makes you cry?

1. Happy Knees profile image60
    Happy Kneesposted 13 months ago

What are the things that makes you cry?

It could be personal,emotional etc.

2. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 13 months ago

I cry for a wide variety of reasons. I may cry because I am happy, sad, or even when I am angry. I tend to hold things in but there are a few times in life when you just can't.

Happy Kneesposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Thank you H C Palting. I think crying when you are happy means tears of joy. smile Thank you for your positive response smile

3. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 13 months ago

I can cry when I am overwhelmed, I'm happy, when I'm sad and when I have a good belly laugh. I cry in moving movies. I cry when a stranger does a rare kind deed for me. I cry when I hear tender feeling songs. I, too, cry more on the inside than crying on the outside.

Thank you Three Keys for your wonderful response smile I think you are easy to cry just like me. Thank you. Have a nice day ahead smile

4. The0NatureBoy profile image45
    The0NatureBoyposted 13 months ago

Shortly after my "new conception" in late 1973 I cried listening to a testimony of an addict who went to a church he had just heard the preacher say "we need to reach out to addicts and prostitutes" who refused his request to assist him break his addition.  Since then the only thing to caused me to appear crying is the wind whipping my eyes and don't know anything that will anymore.

Wow that was quintessential smile Thank you for your comments smile Godbless

working