jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What makes a man to become a man and What makes a woman to become woman?

1. Happy Knees profile image61
    Happy Kneesposted 11 months ago

What makes a man to become a man and What makes a woman to become woman?

Cite your views for this. Thanks smile

2. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 11 months ago

If this is a gender question rather than a humanist's question, then it involves one's genetic disposition, cultural and soci-economic factors influencing the person to create and emerge as a man or woman of his/her historical time period.
    Some same being human is about being androgynous. I still like and need distinctions. Maybe the Milennials don't?

Happy Kneesposted 11 months agoin reply to this

That was great. Thank you Three Keys. Have a nice day ahead.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 11 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13462106_f260.jpg

I suppose there are multiple ways of answering this question. Ultimately it comes down to how an individual defines what being a (man) or a (woman) is to them.
    One answer might be with time all boys and girls physically become men and women.
    However there are many people who go beyond physiology and instead determine whether or not a man is a "man" or a woman is a "woman" by how they conduct their lives.
    "A (real man) would ...etc" or "A (real woman) does...etc" which has nothing to do with physiology and everything to do with (their expectations and beliefs).
    Some would say a 30 year old unemployed male who lives in his parents basement and plays video games all day with no ambition is not a "real man".
    However if he committed a crime he wouldn't be sent to a juvenile facility. On the other hand it makes no difference how mature a 14 year old is they're still a child. Age is a factor.
    I believe being independent and taking responsibility for one's own welfare is adulthood. Essentially if that (adult) is a male or female will determine if they're a man or a woman.
    Having said that some people don't want to "grow up" and enjoy being dependent. In some instances if a person isn't getting what (they) want from a mate they'll accuse them of not being a man or woman because he/she isn't doing what (they) want.
    What makes a man become a man?
    Ambition and desire to be in charge of their life.
    One man's opinion!smile

Thank you dashing scorpio that was impressive. smile I agree on you especially when it comes to ambition. Thank you Godbless.

4. The0NatureBoy profile image53
    The0NatureBoyposted 11 months ago

Man is our specie's name. We become man because we are to become its definition of "man understanding all things" as the word is defined.  What make man become woman [is explained in my hub "Understanding the Knowledge of Good and Evil"] because woman and human are "unable to comprehend all things" because of their belief in good and evil. That allows every man life-force to experience all emotional experiences of every woman/human. As a matter of fact, every life-force is destined to incarnate as every attributed of every specie in order to engrave all experiences of earth into their life-forces.

That waw great. Thanks for the feedbacks . Godbless smile

2. The0NatureBoy profile image53
      The0NatureBoyposted 11 months agoin reply to this

The definition "man understanding all things" should have been "mind able to understanding all things," sorry about the error.

working