What’s Makes a Woman Become a Husband Battering Wife?

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

What’s Makes a Woman Become a Husband Battering Wife?

2. darkprincess profile image54
    darkprincessposted 8 years ago

In my opinion its a power and control thing, however a women knows that 9 out of 10 times a man would never admit to being hit by his wife, therefore they continue to do this, as men continue to live in a state of denial.
    Men are abused as much as women, if not more, however socitey has made it much easier for a women in a domestic violent situation to seek help, aid and support.

3. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

She does it because she can.

Studies have shown that 33% of married or engaged women admit to physically attacking their male suitor or husband on a regular basis.

The top 3 reasons for these attacks are as follows:

1) He was not listening to me.

2) He was not being sensitive to my needs.

3) I felt like it. I also knew that I would get away with it, because he's been trained not to hit girls.

Indeed. Many abusive women know that their husband or male suitor will not seek any help and loves them too much to turn them in.

It is also known that more men, in any given year, need more emergency room treatment as a result of their abusive women.

The bottom line, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, is that it isn't the size or gender of a person's body that promotes abuse......it's the condition of one's spirit.