jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

More like, what are my questions: Why Hillary?Why does she tickle your fancy?Wh

1. abwilliams profile image28
    abwilliamsposted 10 months ago

More like, what are my questions:
    Why Hillary?Why does she tickle your fancy?What is it about her?

For the many Liberals, Moderates, anti-Trump, NeverTrumpers that comment here regularly, seemingly so angry with the election of Trump, I've a few questions:

Why do you not want a secured border?

Hillary was to be Obama III, were you okay with the many jobs which had been leaving U.S. soil?

What's so wrong with wanting the U.S. to be great again?

What do you think Hillary would be doing at this moment for the betterment of America, that Trump isn't doing?

2. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 10 months ago

I think you're starting with the wrong idea.

Most of us aren't protesting because we want Hillary. The election is over. Hillary didn't win, for whatever reasons. That's a done deal.

Rather, we're protesting against Trump. Against his policies. Against his particular warped vision of what America should be.

So, it's not about what Hillary would be doing. It's about what Trump IS doing. Dismantling agencies that protect our water, land, and air. Bad mouthing our press and our justice system, because they're calling him on his pro-business, anti-people policies. Backing health care initiatives that will leave millions uninsured. Making a mess of our foreign policies, and damaging our relations with long-time allies. How is all this making America great?

It's not about Hillary. It's about Trump.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
      bradmasterOCcalposted 10 months agoin reply to this

It is making America great again. The press and the Obama intel agencies are biased and they have gotten the US into losing wars. Wars we sn be in.
      SCOTUS was also politically biased. Anti people, no, anti Terrorist yes. $25bil drug, open borders.

2. lisavollrath profile image97
      lisavollrathposted 10 months agoin reply to this

If you have something to say, please say it in your own answer, rather than leaving comments unrelated to my answer.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

Lisa, I commented on your comment. It is directly related to your comment, which really doesn't even qualify as an answer. Stop deflecting. I know you are going to rat me out to the hp police. Only the left can have free speech on hp.

4. lisavollrath profile image97

If you have something to say, please say it in your own answer, rather than leaving a personal attack on mine. (Reported.)

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

Lisa you are a whiner, and leaker.

You were not personally attacked your comment,was commented on by me. You just don't have any answers just domestic terrorism rants.

And hp is so biased on the left they support you.

6. lisavollrath profile image97

Reporting that comment, too. I'm not taking any more of your vicious commentary. (Reported.)

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image29

Lisa, write some articles, give some facts, do something other than be the hp narc. If hp does something in your favor, it is proof positive they are left biased. I am tired of your whining. Get a life. Hillary lost, and so did the left.
      hp nazi???

8. abwilliams profile image28
      abwilliamsposted 10 months agoin reply to this

No I am starting where I wish to start.
      Hillary was the alternative.
      Can you answer my questions?
      Ready?
      Go.

3. abwilliams profile image28
    abwilliamsposted 10 months ago

No takers? Not surprised.
    It is much simpler to pile on and continually bash President Trump then to take the time that would be required to find or come up with a single attribute of Ms. Clinton that would have made her the better choice.

Case closed!

Closed to reply

working