jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

The Comey Statement is in. Have you read it? Is it self serving so unreliable? I

1. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 7 months ago

The Comey Statement is in. Have you read it? Is it self serving so unreliable? Is it a deathnell?

This is so exciting. I read, nay studied it as I was stuck with nothing else fun to do. Comey, by real legal standards reveals nothing wrong in conduct. By political maybe. But it reads like a middle aged accomplished man afraid. Not being bullied but afraid that he might be so "don't leave me alone". If you step back and read it from that perspective it is simply hilarious. I was in a Q&A where I was being bullied by 3 nice ladies. I claimed it and they all laughed. Because I am me. I do not get bullied. But if they did that to another woman??? Comey bullied? That is really sad.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image34
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 months ago

Eric

Serious ?, do you think this statement is the memorandum that was leaked by phone to the newspaper?

Ericdierkerposted 7 months agoin reply to this

No buddy I followed it through it was written with counsel to the committee and released by Comey. Interesting is that he wrote this but did not respond to their pre hearing 7 questions.

bradmasterOCcalposted 7 months agoin reply to this

Eric
      Did he answer the 7 ?s today at the hearing? I got bored when Comey saluted his excellence in service, and how well liked he is at the FBI.

3. Ericdierker profile image57

It was just a laugh a minute. This guy is the epitome of an adult sissy pants. I have never seen an "accomplished" man ever act so milk toast. Embarrassing to let the world see we had a leader with absolutely no backbone at all.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image34

Eric

He is the gentle giant:) I did hear one part, where he admitting leaking the "Memo", and waited a month and a half to say, the newspaper got it wrong. Appreciate your take on it.

3. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 7 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13562508_f260.jpg

Read the Comey Statement.  http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/0 … 017-239253

Shortly afterwards, I spoke with Attorney General Sessions in person to pass along the President’s concerns about leaks. I took the opportunity to implore the Attorney General to prevent any future direct communication between the President and me. I told the AG that what had just happened – him being asked to leave while the FBI Director, who reports to the AG, remained behind – was inappropriate and should never happen. He did not reply. For the reasons discussed above, I did not mention that the President broached the FBI’s potential investigation of General Flynn.

Sounds like Comey didn't want to be alone with Trump, knowing Teflon Don likes to grab Poissy.

I had not thought of that angle for the dangle. I do not watch live TV, except on that danged elliptical at the gym. But I might make an exception for live coverage for this. Perhaps we could set up a "fund me" deal for his PTSD treatment.

ptosis
      I have many times been summoned by my bosses boss into a meeting without my boss.

6'10" scadry cat. And you think he should run the FBI. Sessions recused himself, so if Sessions was involved in the Comey meeting, then the left would be crying

working