What will we find out from Trump under oath?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (127 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

What will we find out from Trump under oath?

Donald, in his brilliant statement by both his lawyer and his own mouth, has opened up the door for Muller--Special Counselor--to depose him under oath. By claiming Comey lied under oath, Trump will be invited to answer questions about the meeting between the two. Smart? You make the call!

2. Austinstar profile image84
    Austinstarposted 6 years ago

Absolute gibberish. Trump and his cult following have no understanding of truth and logical thinking.
    I watched a focus group after the Comey testimony. They all still supported Trump and thought Comey was the one who lied.
    And this thing about calling him a "leaker" instead of listening to what he is saying us just unbelievable.
    I feel so sorry for that girl that leaked PROOF of Russian involvement in the 2016 election. Trump and The Trump cultists don't care about the truth.
    They can't handle the truth.
    It makes me physically ill.

Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I saw of those groups, Lela. I'm glad I can't deny the truth I see with my own eyes, unlike those brainwashed DT fans. "Idiocracy" the movie made me uneasy when I realized it wasn't simply a futuristic comedy. It's really happening!

Austinstarposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Idiocracy us what our government has become. With a baby man in charge. Yep, he is really new at this! Hahaha to Ryan for coming up with that excuse.

3. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hes been buying politicians for decades...buying his way out of breaking the law....hes not new at all. Hes corrupt to the core.

4. Sharlee01 profile image81
      Sharlee01posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have to say this, It clearly appears not many in this conversation have any reality of what is being accomplished By T. Most are steeped in believing innuendo, not actually willing to accept anything that does not fit their hysteria agenda?

5. Randy Godwin profile image60

All the Donald has done is create chaos from day one, Sharon. So many lies....

6. lovemychris profile image76

Theres that word hysterical again...i might have to look up the history of using that as a smear...it began being used against women who didnt like being oppressed, right? "Oh, shes just hysterical". Like hell. Stand up and fight this coup!

3. lisavollrath profile image94
    lisavollrathposted 6 years ago

Trump will never voluntarily testify under oath. He will invoke executive privilege. That statement was all bluster, and just another in a long string of lies.

I agree, Lisa. He'll never put himself voluntarily in jeopardy unlike those he's thrown under the bus before when the going gets tough. He's basically a coward at heart!

Yes, he challenged London's mayor to an IQ test! I spit soda across the room when I read that one!

3. Ericdierker profile image45
      Ericdierkerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Jeez with all we now know - you still drink soda by choice? I assumed you would be in lockstep with Bloomberg.

4. Sharlee01 profile image81

I have asked over and over, please produce one lie? And actually T  does what he says he will do. Do any of those that buy into T bashing ever get tired of wearing egg on their face? Wake up, it's time. You look so bitter, and unintelligent.

Did you even bother to read Mike's link showing the multitude of lies the Orange on has told, Sharon? You claimed to be a "reader" so then do so and stop telling a lie yourself about DT's honesty!

6. ptosis profile image67
      ptosisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

@Sharon Stajda  - Oh now anybody who disagrees with you is an idiot.  Nice try. No cigar.

7. lovemychris profile image76

Mexico will pay for the wall. Hillary sold uranium to russia. I will take care of vets. I will donate my hotel earnings to fed coffers.I wont play golf, ill be too busy.Ill never leave the white house.Ill release my tax returns if i win. What russia?

8. Ericdierker profile image45

Trying to wrap my head around this thread. Trump is clearly not a politician and is incompetent as such because he is not a good liar. Lying and politics. If you are an outsider you cannot do it well. but Pelosi can? Good food for thought.

9. lovemychris profile image76

Not a good liar? He excells at it. He lies as a way of life. Where are the tax returns? Blatant lie. Wheres melanias news conference about not coming here illegally? Its ALL lies. Including this election.

4. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

I dont think he minds lying under oath. I dont think he minds doing anything to get his way. If he goes under oath, he'll lie. And republicans control congress.  They wont go after him. They'll ask questions to support his story,  like "you didnt say that, did you?", or, "you really meant to say this, didnt you?" Listen to them! They dont even see any trump wrong doing, its always someone else. As long as they can help their rich owners, they dont care if godzilla is prez. Imo

You may be correct Chris, but if it gets any worse for the WH bunch the Cons will began deserting the already sinking Trump yacht like vermin they are. I hope they stay onboard long enough to lose their congressional seats come 2018.

2. lovemychris profile image76

Well, i hope the ones who voted for him feel the pain. Because the rest of us will. My grandson is special needs. His teacher told me if title one is cut, he will fall through the cracks. All so peopke like trump and ryan dont have to pay taxes.Punks

3. Sharlee01 profile image81

lovemychris, fact- POTUS proposed $1 billion increase in Title I. Fact- All in Government including POTUS pay income taxes. You should not listen to all you hear, read and research on your own.Your Grandson will benefit if Trump's budget is passed.

4. ptosis profile image67

@Sharon Stajda   YEAH if she's childless, that's a pre-existing condition like rape or PTSD from being a war combat vet.

5. lovemychris profile image76

Im listening to people who work in education. Miss devos is a devote of private, christian schools.this is the "choice"who will get this money.this $ is a means to make title 1 "potable": moved from public schools to private. My grandson is in public

6. Ericdierker profile image45

YD I assume you meant "devout" and "portable". This should be another Q. I sit on a council that approves expenditures of Gov. $ in public. Slight increase in fed. funding and decrease in State $. And we are dem. state. Susan Davis is awesome.

Im talking about betsy devos, new sec of ed. She is trying to dismantle public ed in favor of private, preferably christian schools. Its all part and parcel of bannon/mercerites. Deconstruct gvt so everything flows up. No care for anyone but me me me

5. peoplepower73 profile image89
    peoplepower73posted 6 years ago

Trump is between a rock and a hard place.  If he doesn't have tapes, then he is lying and he threatened a civilian to keep his mouth shut.  If he does have tapes, then they should confirm Comey's statements.  If they don't then Comey is lying.  I doubt that Comey is lying because Trump lies with almost every statement he makes.

Also Trump may be under oath and lie, because in his mind, he is not lying.  He has pulled this routine many times.  That is part of his sociopathic persona.

They should give Comey and Trump lie detector tests to see who is telling the truth.  Who are you going to trust, a person with integrity or one who's character is defective and gets in the way of him being a reasonable human being and president?

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image51
      bradmasterOCcalposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Mike, you are off my list as well. NO Facts, and a lot of hate here from the Anti Trump, anti America.

Well, we all know Trump lied about having tapes. Or he would tweet them out to prove himself. He is as honest as a used car salesman.

3. lovemychris profile image76

Yes. "You will find out shortly." huh? Whats the delay? "Ill gladly pay you thursday for a hamburger today". dufus.

4. Randy Godwin profile image60

What facts are you challenging Mike gave, Brad? And I see no facts in your comment, as a matter of fact. LOL!

5. Sharlee01 profile image81

peoplepower73 Please list an actual lie that Trump committed. It appears you may have derived your opinion from media innuendoes? It's unfortunate you have not actually been following some of the accomplishments Trump has made. Open your mind to fact

6. Randy Godwin profile image60

Sharon, Do you even have a TV which picks up anything but Fox News? Apparently not as Trump told hundreds of lies in his first hundred days in office. Do you remember him claiming his inauguration was attended by more people in history? Liar!

7. Sharlee01 profile image81

Randy Godwin , actually I read, due to not appreciating hacks push their narrative.... You actually consider the statement Trump made about a photo that was taken hours before his inauguration  a serious lie? Do you read WAPOs fake news too?

8. Austinstar profile image84

Wow, sharon, do you mix up the koolaid for the Trump cult? You seem to have the recipe down pat.

9. peoplepower73 profile image89
      peoplepower73posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sharon Stajda:  You say you like to read, well read this and have a great day reading about all of Trumps lies.  Please read all seven pages.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities … ing/false/

10. Randy Godwin profile image60

Sharon, yes Trump lied about the inauguration attendees. This is a well proven fact and this one is only one of the hundreds of lies Trump has told so far. You need to read something other than your usual false news if you want to be taken seriously!

11. Ericdierker profile image45

So funny that the picture to show attendance was taken 4 hours before the inauguration. But Randy is dull enough to by it without looking at a time stamp. Happy Randy happy dolt.

12. lovemychris profile image76

Do you even wonder what kind of person has to say "my inaugeration was the best ever....i won the popular vote...im so wonderful youve never met anyone like me". I mean, what the actual eff. Hes so self-centered, and so mean. Im embarrassed for usa.

13. Randy Godwin profile image60

So you're claiming Trumps boast was true, Eric? You have been brainwashed if you do! LOL!

14. Ericdierker profile image45

Randy no doubt I have been brainwashed but not about this stuff. Mine is that crazy religion deal. I did some court work on criminal stuff way back, and I never met an innocent man. Guilty of something. Dig hard enough, all have skeletons.

15. Randy Godwin profile image60

Sorry Eric, I'll wager neither of us have as many skeletons in our closets than the Cheeto-In-Chief. He will go down as the most disgraceful president in American history. And you voted for the crook and feel good about it! Good for you! LOL!

16. Sharlee01 profile image81

Randy, would you expect him to not fight back to all of the negative media reports? The media has treated  him horribly, and he just is not the kind of person to let it go. I am loving this. Change is sweet...  Very tired of the status quo.

17. Randy Godwin profile image60

How do expect the media to treat him, Sharon? No other POTUS has lied so much or has so little knowledge of the way the office is run, nor will he listen to his advisors. The man is an arrogant buffoon.

18. Ericdierker profile image45

Randy I just love your concept of do it the same way and be like every other politician. You are bad if you do not do like all the con men from Truman to now. But then we have Reagan. Hated by folk like you. But down comes the wall.

19. Randy Godwin profile image60

And in came the cocaine, if you remember the Iran Contra scandal. And Flynn didn't register as an agent for Turkey until after he was fired. In the meantime he managed to swing a super deal for Turkey after becoming NSA. Yeah, he's clean! LOL!

20. lovemychris profile image76

I guess you trumpites forget how he treats everybody else. He deserves everything negative said about him, and then some. You get what you give.

21. Shyron E Shenko profile image70
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Brad, how dare you state that if anyone is anti trump they are anti America!!! You are welcome to worship Donald trump, but doing so does not make you more American than anyone else.

22. Sharlee01 profile image81

peoplepower73  You seem so sure that Trump has no tapes? Were you one that said he will never win? I will check back in to toss eggs at you. It's only fair.

23. peoplepower73 profile image89

Sharlee01: Winning an election and lying about tapes is a false equivalence.  Nixon won an election, but he lied about his tapes.  I hope he does have tapes, because if he does, they will incriminate Trump and  prove Comey was telling the truth.

24. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm, I was between a rock & a hard place once. Then I woke up & realized my 200# dog, "Rocky" had shoved me all the way to the wall on the other side of the bed. Damn Dog!

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image51
    bradmasterOCcalposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13157861_f260.jpg

What country do you live in, Game Over, Your Team Lost. Mueller is going to be in trouble himself. There is no proof, and Mueller was put in place because of the leak by Comey. I can't believe your questions? And people say my questions are loaded. You are now officially off my list.

We don't have enough enemies in the world, and in government,, but the home grown ones are the hardest to take. Like Reality Winner.

1. Austinstar profile image84

Again, you only pay attention to the label of "leaker". She Leaked PROOF of Russian involvement in our country's election. She blows the whistle on Republicans and you can't handle that. The whole country is losing!

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

Well Brad, it just breaks my damn heart not to be on your list. LOLOL!! Don't worry though, you're still on my S list! tongue

We have laws, and this woman is not above them. She took an oath, and had legal channels if she felt there was wrongdoing. She wanted 5 minutes and he got it. Unfortunately it was not worth it.

4. Ericdierker profile image45

Very correct and well said, Sharon.

5. ptosis profile image67

She? Did I miss something here?

And yet....trump leaks classified intel to lavrov and kislyak, and its ok cause hes the president? Not in my book. Republicans cheered wikileaks, consider snowden a hero..why do you now bash winner??? Partisan patriotism.

7. Ericdierker profile image45

YD you are really lacking in reading of law. Read it and weep. The POTUS can not by the very nature of the office leak or be held to classified status. Do you totally not get CAC (commander and chief) Trump is the elected POTUS. Weep.

8. lovemychris profile image76

I dont care who he is. If he aids and abets the enemy, get him the hell out!

9. Randy Godwin profile image60

Trump is so ignorant in the ways of political law and rules of conduct because he's never had to adhere to ethics and morality in his business life. He isn't a reader and refuses to learn the boundaries of his power. He seems to believe he's a tyrant

10. Ericdierker profile image45

That is your opinion Randy and I respect that. We have to start trying to be more clear of what we say is fact and what we say we believe. Just now the NYT and the LAT disagree on facts of admissions. Good opines but not facts.

11. lovemychris profile image76

Fact: trump says he has nothing to do w russia...no business ties,  never met putin. Lies. Fact: trump said he would release his tax returns if he won. Lie.Just cause its not in front of congress,its ok to lie? Sessions lied to congress:A lying ag!

7. HollieT profile image80
    HollieTposted 6 years ago

He will lie and lie and lie, hoping his mates at Fox will cover his tracks and the avid, or should I say rabid, Fox viewers will believe every word he says

1. lovemychris profile image76

So will the republican congress. The same group who go after democrats baring fangs and claws are oh soft on little trumpflake.

You're a lot more insightful than many who live in this country, Hollie. It makes me ill for all of these otherwise intelligent people to be making excuses for the Buffoon In chief, and in the process, promulgating his obvious lies. More's the pity!

Isn't it cool that the American public voted in a majority to republicans and 2018 looks even more of the same. I think you should hate the man. Because he is ruining your way of thought. Or is that the American public that is? Food for thought.

4. lovemychris profile image76

Why do you always bring up hate? No one mentioned hate. Why dont you go on about trump hating democrats? His son says were not human. Why dont you chastise that? Do any of you have any integrity whatsoever? If so, i havent seen it. Party over country

I'm only a hater of ignorance, no matter the party, Eric. I do believe the 2018 elections will be greatly affected by the ignorance of DT.

Wisconsin recount:a machine they were working on flipped every clinton vote to trump. #unhackthevote. Read mike farb on twitter. We have been robbed. many times over. America is not a far right theocracy! Its been illegitimately taken. God, my azz.

There is one paradigm shift we have here today that is new to me. Political losers are now victims. It is a strange social notion. A ten year old playing soccer loses a match and today he can claim that he is a victim. Interesting.

8. lovemychris profile image76

If the scorekeeper adds points to a losing team, making them win, the loser is the victim. What has happened to 10 year olds? Nobody wants to have an honest match. Win at any cost, even cheating. This is cowardly and shows no quality of character.Imo

9. Ericdierker profile image45

Wow what an amazing view of life. I hope you know that 90% of all check outs in the grocery store are wrong. And I hope you do not miss those silent black helicopters above your home.

10. lovemychris profile image76

Typical trumpite. Degrade those who dont bow to his teeny tiny feet. Pathetic, it is. Trumpites are the ones claiming deep state is out to get their savior. Helicopters are after them!

11. Ericdierker profile image45

Sorry to say - regardless of affiliation you do seem to be playing the victim of conspiracy card. I hope you do understand that the whole notion of collusion is exactly a conspiracy theory right or wrong. Conspiracy would be the crime.

12. Randy Godwin profile image60

Eric, do you want the investigation into the Russians meddling in our elections to be carried out to its conclusion? Or do you want it stopped because you believe it's simply a with hunt? Do you want fair elections or just for your candidate to win?

13. Ericdierker profile image45

I don't like Gov. Innocent during investigation. Innocent when charged. Guilt must be proven. And a jury must decide. I still don't think Clinton was guilty of perjury. A witch hunt like here.

Ericdierkerposted 6 years ago

I think he means it. I think Trump listens to his lawyer and then does whatever the hell he wants. Hell, smart?? Legally no but he seems to get down to business. He reminds me of "damn the torpedoes full speed ahead".
    Muller is a smart guy and will try to trip him up.
    Remember Clinton got impeached over just such kind of gambit.
    We really are not in a sky is falling scenario. If you take the time to read 18 USC 4 you will find that there is nothing there as Comey testified to. It is an easy paragraph read: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/4  and the point being that either Comey thought there was error and failed to report it and is way guilty or he did not think there was error. So simple. Either Comey is a felon or Trump is in the right.
    Muller just might need to indict Comey for that and for leaking. He has the power to convine a grand jury for that.
    If Trumps testifies that Comey was exactly correct he still did not violate any law.
    Did we see the case against democratic workers committing voter fraud? Maybe the election was rigged - by democrats?

And Clinton was way more savvy then DT will ever be about the Govt workings, Eric. Muller will tear DT a new asshole before he's through with him. One of the former Republicans voting for Clinton's impeachment said this is way more serious for DT!

2. Ericdierker profile image45

Marvelous Randy. As Sherlock would say "the game is afoot". Yes I expect Muller to tear into him like a rabid dog leaving no stone unturned. I look forward to it as I think Trump does. But if Muller finds nothing - what will you think then? Crooked M

3. Randy Godwin profile image60

Don't forget Eric, Muller will have free reign to ask DT anything, including any properties or dealings with the Russians. He'll have DT's tax returns by then and will also ask about Flynn's dealings and if DT was privy to Kurshners back channel try.

4. Ericdierker profile image45

Randy my Governor was just in China making back channel moves because a state cannot enter into legally binding deals with a foreign sovereign. Revelations will be there but dealing with Russians is simply not illegal. No, there is a scope of investi

5. lovemychris profile image76

Hacking our system is. Helping them do it is treason. Stay tuned.

6. Ericdierker profile image45

Cite one code section that says that is treason. Voter fraud yes. Criminal yes. But not treason. Hysteria muddles the mind. But Comey found no evidence of collusion. Yet you claim it? What do you know that Comey does not?

Interesting choice of word. Didnt you all call hillary hysyerical too? Age old misogyny. Alive and well. Grab em, then insult them. Then say, "who, me????". Lol. Patriarchy is meeellltttiiinnngggggg. Ding dong

So now it is a giant conspiracy of men against women? Hmm Pelosi vs Coulter or Feinstein and Warren? Victims? Really? HRC Victim? Ginsberg, victim?

9. Randy Godwin profile image60

Fox News talking points again, huh Eric? Yesterday's hearing was not about collusion. It was to get Comey's statement under oath on record so DT would open his mouth and claim Comey was lying. Comey played DT like a fine Stradivarius. LOL!

10. Ericdierker profile image45

Randy I do not know where you get off on that. I spend more time on CNN than Fox and I listen to NPR and read Politico. Does using Fox as a slamming point help or make you smarter?

11. Randy Godwin profile image60

If you spend more time on CNN than Fox then you should know better than what you post here, Eric. Didn't you say Flynn wouldn't be charged? Still think that now?

12. lovemychris profile image76

Exactly so. This bunch is waging a war on women and on mother earth. And my biggest concern is for women who voted for him. So culturally brainwashed as to actually wear a shirt that says "trump can grab my *arrow pointing down*. Excuse me? WHAT?

13. ptosis profile image67

Woah ! woah!, maybe this can be continued on the forum because there is a lot to be said here on both sides. IDK much but I do know the Dems ain't gonna push nothing until 2018 elections. I'm at the point that DJT is the squirrel

14. Randy Godwin profile image60

I'd love to continue this on the forums ptosis, but unfortunately for me, I'm banned till further notice. LOL! Nothing prophane, mostly arguing with a certain long gone mod. Jest sayin'.

15. lovemychris profile image76

Tell them randy! Maybe theyll  listen to you. "Oh no, people only get banned cause they deserve it"...WRONG. and wrong is wrong. 1st amend matters...as much as their precious second. And they take it away, for personal vendettas. BOOOO

16. Ericdierker profile image45

Randy I did not know it was mostly on Moderator. So are people not getting banned anymore for arguing their point? I think my lifetime achievement award of banning was in '14. More than 100 best answers but bannable in forums?

17. Randy Godwin profile image60

Yep, I'd argue with a certain mod asking questions about the payment structure and then a day or so later I'd get a forum ban for some petty post on the forums. Often with no explanation at all.

18. peoplepower73 profile image89

To all you Trump supporters out there:  The enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge.  You are all drinking the same Kool Aid as Trump.  He has no tapes, but in his mind, he think he does.  He lies, but in his mind, he think

19. Ericdierker profile image45

I mulled this over and it seemed to stay that 1) your cannot be in support of something Trump is in support of and be rational. 2) Supporting the President of the United States is now somehow treason.
      Hate and fear. Some kind of election PTSD thing.

20. lovemychris profile image76

Whats the whining about? When i didnt like bush, i wad told i hated america and hated the troops. Why is it you guys always act like such victims of the exact things you are guilty of!!! Cry me a gd river.

9. Sharlee01 profile image81
    Sharlee01posted 6 years ago

Wow so bitter and hateful... I would think liberals would have had enough egg thrown in their faces by now?  Comey exonerated Trump, and still some go on reading in ridiculous hateful theories. Comey stated at no time did Trump ask him to stop the "Russian investigation".  He did quote his personal memo stating " I hope you can let this thing on Flynn go".  President Trump stated he never said that.  In my eyes that's a stalemate.  I guess we will have to wait to see  the outcome of the Mullier investigation. I will predict that Trump will be completely exonerated.  My common sense tells me not to predict anything in regards to Flynn or Manifold.

I find it so ridiculous to follow what the media is reporting. The one thing that Comey did confirmed during his testimony  was that the leak reports  were fake, not true....  So, you may want to actually do some research on what President Trump has been accomplishing.   Did you ever consider you may be being fed propaganda from a very bias media, and just might be wrong about Trump,and his agenda? Might be time to have an open mind, he may just turn out to be one of the best presidents we have ever had.

I'll put the question right back at you, Sharon. Doy ou ever consider you might be fed propaganda from your news sources? By the way, what news sources do you depend on, hopefully not Faux News as they are simply opinion people with few real reporter

Comey confirmed that there is positive proof of Russian interference with our election. Whether T colluded with them is still under investigation. Do you trust Putin's puppet?

Wow the new McCarthyism. How many lives will be ruined by this 21 century witch hunt and Inquisition. But talking and working with China is OK?

4. Austinstar profile image84

The China subject did not come up in this question. Do you have problems with focusing? And T will be the absolute worst president we have ever had. He has proven that in less than 4 months!

5. Ericdierker profile image45

Austin you cut so to the quick with facts it is hard to keep up. You are extremely estute in making complicated matters simple and clear. Impressive for sure. What was I thinking suggesting how we treat another "enemy" could be a standard?

6. Randy Godwin profile image60

Would you rather Kushner get China to provide an encrypted phone line so Trump could make business deals with them without US intelligence agencies knowing about them, Eric?

Too late Randy. You have been so buggered over Russia the deals are done. Suckers.

8. Randy Godwin profile image60

Are you saying there won't be any penalty for Kushner, Eric? You still didn't answer my question about Flynn, Eric. Didn't you say there was nothing there? LOL!

9. Sharlee01 profile image81

Randy,  Fact - We have no idea if Flynn will be charged with any crime? Same with Manifold or  Kushner? You seem to get ahead of yourself? Coney denounced the Media coverage as much not holding truth. Why not wait to see what the investigation yield

10. Austinstar profile image84

The name is Manaford, not Manifold. Try paying attention to details.

11. Randy Godwin profile image60

You might not have an idea that Flynn will be charged, but then, you don't have an idea how things work in the government. Flynn has been caught representing a foreign power at the same time as holding the appointment as NSA. A crime no doubt!

12. Ericdierker profile image45

Randy, go ahead and use CNN as your source. What evidence do you have that Flynn was an agent? Testimony will do but not talking heads opinions on either side. He is out for failing to disclose not for crimes other than misstating facts.

13. ptosis profile image67

WTF r u talking about? There is no proof yet - that's why it's an investigation.(duh!)  There is no stalemate. Your prediction is feckless. Manifold? WTF is that?
      AND if leak were false then they aren't leaks. Study up on basic logic lady.

14. Shyron E Shenko profile image70

In an interview trump said he fired Comey because of the Russia thing! http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/ … ndex.html. SIC in your eyes, did not reach your ears.
      Austinstar and Randy are correct.

15. Ericdierker profile image45

PTOSIS that is wrong as a matter of course. It is not like hunches and gut feeling on TV. And investigator must bring some proof to their boss that something is wrong in the Swamp. Then they either get funding or manpower or not based on evidence.

10. WiccanSage profile image92
    WiccanSageposted 6 years ago

Smart; and honestly I don't think anyone is telling the full truth here, too many people trying to cover themselves. We need to get to the bottom of it, we need to hear everyone's testimony. Even the president.

1. ptosis profile image67

very sound answer  - I vote you Number 1 best

2. lovemychris profile image76

I think comey is beig honest. I think hes fired a warning shot: take this seriously!

Very good analogy. I find it a waste of time and energy arguing with idea's that were formed by innuendo. I learned early in life as a rule it's better to wait for the truth.

11. bravewarrior profile image87
    bravewarriorposted 6 years ago

I highly doubt he'll tell the truth - oath or no oath.

1. lovemychris profile image76

Yes. They lie and say "i miss spoke. I forgot". Ha. Anyone else wld be in jail. And hes already lied under oath before. What happened? Nothing.

Yep Shauna, Trump isn't accustomed to telling the truth and has a difficult time doings so. Perhaps if he tried telling the truth more often he's get used to it. tongue

12. Shyron E Shenko profile image70
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 6 years ago

I think we will find out that trump cannot tell the truth under oath on not under oath and maybe he will throw his son-in-law under the bus to distract from his being called to testify.
    I am curious who trump's daughter will stand by, her husband or her father.
    great question.

She'll probably throw both under the bus, Shyron. It's a known Trump genetic trait!

2. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Randy, Who's "Oath," a WH staffer?& why will Trump be under her?Isn't he the top guy? & then someone is gonna throw them both under a bus?Whoa!(This is the only way Im including myself anymore)Don't try 2 stop me!!  I have my rights!!

3. Randy Godwin profile image60

Oathie Sue Jones, Paula. you know DT likes to get kinky at times. You're pretty smart for a girl, you should know that about him!  tongue

4. Shyron E Shenko profile image70

I think they will all Crawl out from under the bus smelling like a rose, and throw us to the Russians.

I hope not, Shyron! I'm still pullin' for us Americans!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)