Will Russia re-elect President Trump?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)
  1. capncrunch profile image77
    capncrunchposted 7 years ago

Will Russia re-elect President Trump?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13610858_f260.jpg

2. peoplepower73 profile image82
    peoplepower73posted 7 years ago

ptosis:  I read every word in each article.  It was fascinating and  appalling at the same time.  There was so much information on so many levels. I don't know where to begin.  I now understand why the Mercers back Trump.  It's because they have a deep hatred for the Clinton's.  I now understand Trump and his annoying repeating of key words is intentional.  I now understand the relationship of Conway, Bannon, and Cambridge Analytica.  I now understand all the quizzes in facebook and what their real purpose is.  I now understand how "likes"  in facebook can be used to develop very detailed profiles of users.  I now understand why I receive the ads that I get.  I now understand "auto search in google."

I think everybody should read each one of those articles.  It brings so much to light and yet voices very real concerns.  I would love to share this post with everybody, but I don't think most people have the time or the inclination to read those articles.  I'm able to to do it because my job required research and analysis of data to write manuals for the high tech industry.

I also wonder if the google algorithms that Hub Pages uses are keyed to give a lower search ranking to liberal articles than conservative ones, based on the "fake" network map bias that was shown in one of the articles?

Thank you for this post.  I have learned so much. PBS should do a documentary based on these articles.

1. ptosis profile image69
      ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wow, thanks! I am most gratified.  I have all the time in the world and am able to spend a few hours on this stuff. But then I say: Gah! Let'sgo outside and hike in a National  Park! ( I live next to a bit of  Coronado National Park and I love it.)

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image49
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Did you guys read the ?

3. peoplepower73 profile image82
      peoplepower73posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Brad:  I think if you read the articles, you would understand that big data and artificial intelligence that was used to get Trump elected can be made available to Putin as well.  Cambridge Analytica can be used by Putin to influence our elections.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image49
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Mike
      If there was any influence shouldn't it be for the one that got the most popular votes?

5. peoplepower73 profile image82

Brad:  Nope, it should be for the one who got elected.  The articles show that AI was used to determine the values and beliefs of those who were likely to vote for Trump.  By customizing campaign ads to them, they were able to help Trump get elected.

6. Shyron E Shenko profile image74
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Mike, where can I find the articles, I will read every word?  I know that Hillary has had people who are afraid of her, lie about her, made up stories about her, all the while chipping away at her character and reputation.

7. Alternative Prime profile image59
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure you'd agree that at least Hillary has a "Reputation & Character" 2 B "Chipped Away At", however unsuccessful that Frantic Effort by FOX Loser Network has been ~ "LIE-Meister" Spicer is OUT, G. Sachs LIAR Extraordinaire Scaramucci in

8. peoplepower73 profile image82

Shyron:  Read ptosis post in this forum.  It has all four links in it.  It was a fascinating read.  Take care.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image49
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years ago

capncrunch

This question is similar to the "are you still beating your wife"?
    The truth is that the American voters elected Trump to the US presidency. They did it using the only valid way by voting, and the only valid way of determining the winner of those votes through the Electoral College. Russia nor any other country was a factor in HRC losing the election.

The fact that HRC got more popular votes means that there was no outside interference with the voting process. Additionally, the popular vote doesn't determine the winner of the election. Trump won the electoral college vote by a landslide.

The answer to your question as written is not possible, but Trump will be reelected using the same electoral college vote of 270 or greater. This has nothing to do with Russia, in the first election, and it will have nothing to do with Russia or any other country in the second election.

There is no way that HRC will ever be president, no matter how many people make the assertion that she lost because of the Russians.

Del my comment, If I haven't answer your ?

1. lovemychris profile image80
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Actually, there is growing realization that machines were rigged. Voters were purged, millions could not vote. Machines in wi, mi, pa are seriously being considered hacked. Repub dirty trix. Since reagan. Vast right wing is real. No one wants them!

2. capncrunch profile image77
      capncrunchposted 7 years agoin reply to this

bradmasterOCcal

I did keep the question simple purposefully and your comments are appreciated.

4. michelleonly3 profile image92
    michelleonly3posted 7 years ago

How did Russia influence the US election if at all? If Russia did influence the election it was to tell us about Hilary Clinton's illegal behavior. The question we should be asking ourselves is why isn't she in federal prison? It's the worst kind of ignorance that focuses on "news" that is not really news at all. You know what, I don't even care if he gave Putin a check to hack Hilary's emails, because I believe we deserved to know the truth about her. Is it shady to want the truth about a politician released?
    Let's deal with some real facts:
    The Clinton's get campaign contributions from planned parenthood. That is why the democrats are fighting so hard for planned parenthood. They use that organization to fund their party, look it up.

I'm not a Trump fan but I'M never going to vote for a party that wanted to put a shady Clinton back in office.  Really. It's time for this country to stop acting like spoiled brats. So yeah WHO CARES if Trump JR met with whoever. I can tell you that the working class population that voted for Trump was never going to vote for Hillary.

1. lovemychris profile image80

You forgot to add white.White working class. The ones trump and sanders fall all over to appease...only they dont. Trump is for rich elite criminals, and sanders doesnt care if womens rights go by wayside. Both haters of democrats.Hillary best ideas!

2. Alternative Prime profile image59
      Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Michelle, U sure sound like a "Trumper" ~ I was FLIPPING thru Cable TV the other night & Low n' Behold, I ACCIDENTALLY landed on FOX Loser Network & guess what? Believe it or NOT they were talking about none other than HILLARY 2 ~ OBSESSED

3. lovemychris profile image80

They have to disparage hillary. Trumpites hate her. It keeps the blood boiling, and the raging eyes dont see trump. Btw, sen burr, republican, says the whole susan rice "unmasking" issue was made up by nunes. We are dealing with rubes. Bought 4 life

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)