jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

If Rep Lofgren passes her bill to have trump be psych evaluated, what might they

1. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 9 months ago

If Rep Lofgren passes her bill to have trump be psych evaluated, what might they find?

Many people see trump as mentally, emotionally, dangerously challenged. Do you think a reputable psychiatrist would find that trump is mentally unfit to be president?

2. Besarien profile image86
    Besarienposted 9 months ago

Hey Austinstar! That is a good question. He seems erratic, combative, confused at times. He rambles when speaking. Starts sentences that he never finishes. Seems to have trouble following logic. Can't concentrate on reading briefs. Subject to having mood swings- suspicion, apathy, anger. Seems to be up all night tweeting.

I think there is a distinct possibility that he may be in the mid stages of Alzheimer's. I hope I'm wrong. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I wouldn't wish for a mentally and emotionally unfit President who didn't have Alzheimer's either.

Austinstarposted 9 months agoin reply to this

I think this is a fair assessment of what most of us see and hear when watching him speak.

3. breakfastpop profile image90
    breakfastpopposted 9 months ago

They,ll find that he is not a seasoned and sour politician.

From what I can tell of politicians, they are all sour.. Perhaps the job makes them that way.

2. Alternative Prime profile image75
      Alternative Primeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

If Der Trump is an "UN-Seasoned Politician" that's 1 more Reason WHY he's "UNFIT 4 the Highest POLITICAL Office" & should be REMOVED Now ~ Hallucinations, Delusions, VISIONs of Grandeur etc COMBINED with a Total LACK of Knowledge = GONE

4. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 9 months ago

Lela....A fair enough question, given Donald Trump's uncommon behaviors & unique personality flaws.  However, if Rep Lofgren is successful & her bill is passed, I feel this is the crux of what issues any reputable Mental Health Professional will discover. 
    For the record, although I don't defend much of what he says and does, I am willing to accept that his intentions are to be the POTUS he campaigned to be, while freely admitting he is not an "old boy," Politician & went forward to do what he has always done in the world of business & the media.
    He's entirely too reactive and pushes back fiercely when insulted or criticized ( which is daily, from every direction.) No one & nothing seems to be able to encourage him to tone it down.
    Having said this, should this evaluation take place, I can't help but be certain he'll not be diagnosed as having an actual mental "Illness," even if tested by a team of physicians. 
    While many would agree he has character flaws, no filters and a penchant for being bold and vocal~these things do not amount to actual "illness," which would be necessary to accomplish what the left wants to achieve.
    I feel it is also fair to say that the sensationalism & clearly biased media madness, has made matters much worse and exacerbated negativity.
    Hope you're doing well today!  Peace, Paula

I would also like to see the MRI of his brain, though. I truly suspect Alzheimer's.

2. fpherj48 profile image77
      fpherj48posted 9 months agoin reply to this

Lela, It's safe to assume any thorough exam would include MRI 4 any brain-related issue(s). Alzheimer's or other form of dementia, highly doubtful. Prez Trump is fully cognizant of his every word & action & reasons 4 them...albeit 2 his detri

3. Alternative Prime profile image75
      Alternative Primeposted 8 months agoin reply to this

ONE More Reason WHY Pence & Ryan are GONE 4 their Complicit Participation ~ Professionals STRONGLY URGE the IMMEDIATE Removal of Mr. Trump ~ Read washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/14/psychiatry-professors-call-on-congress-to-end-the-/

5. CatherineGiordano profile image98
    CatherineGiordanoposted 9 months ago

I asked myself the same question and then I wrote a hub to answer it: "How Many Kinds of Crazy is Donald Trump?" My short list is narcissistic personality disorder, paranoid personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder (he's a sociopath), megalomania, pathological liar, ADHD, dementia, manic depression--and those were just the major ones.

I agree, and I did enjoy your hub on the subject. Lots of good information in it. I encourage everyone to read it!

2. Alternative Prime profile image75
      Alternative Primeposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Until last nights X-Tremely Vile Display of Uncontrollable ANGER, Delusion, HATE & Pathetic Self Absorbed Narcissism in AZ, where Trump FAILED 2 Express Deference 2 Missing Sailors & Ms. Heyer, I thought I'd IDENTIFIED All his Mental Ailes

Closed to reply

working