jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why does society make women feel insecure?

1. profile image57
    Robyn Nicoleposted 4 months ago

Why does society make women feel insecure?

2. Elisa lil profile image61
    Elisa lilposted 4 months ago

Society is nothing but environment we created. It happens every time whether men or women who are  all weak they will throw stones but for women something more special in it because women are not weak they are the strongest person than men. Though many things changed for women yet women are insecure. Good moral education for next generation only change this insecurity.

3. ptosis profile image70
    ptosisposted 4 months ago

Because women are considered second class citizens at best and non-human at worst.

4. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 4 months ago

There people who are still strongly sold into the idea of patriachy or the cult of masculinity who either want to control a female, or, feel insecure around a female. So hatred and objectification occurs of the female which is a long line entrenched way and view for thousands of years. However that is starting to break down. Now we just have to be aware we now dont encourage the growth a highly masculinized females who are also haters of their own gender and who are misogynsts. In my experience they are  worse than males because they are more treacherous, deceptive and cunning than a male.
    I also think video games, automated services and the development of A.I.will increase and accelerate the growth of psychopathic behaviour. That is, there will be the missing heart element where you cannot reason or beg for mercy. It will fall on deaf ears. This is, what we, as a society, have to do is prevent that from happening.