What were the things you HATED about former President Obama & why?
Obama is yesterday's news. Lets talk about Angela Merkel and The Bundestag. Is the Left dead in Germany? Immigration is the fracturing issue here in the U.S., behind Brexit and now in German government crisis. This issue is fricken huge. Wasn't multiculturalism and open borders supposed to make things better?
I threw this out there because I love your commentary.
1) As a candidate Obama presented himself as an authentic Christian and assured America of his conviction of the sanctity of marriage, once elected he celebrated gay marriage by lighting up the White house with the rainbow flag.
2) Obama campaigned against President Bushes excessive spending but during his term he nearly doubled the national debt.
3) "No president ever had a better opportunity to encourage racial reconciliation than Obama. Instead, America’s first black president went in exactly the opposite direction and tried to create as much racial polarization as possible because he thought it benefited him politically."
"His administration encouraged hatred of police, turned a blind eye to race riots and did nothing to slow down the incessant cries of “racism” from his supporters that greeted every disagreement with Obama’s policies."
https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhaw … e-n2254303
4) Showed contempt for the American military by using repeatedly lying about the cause of the attacks in Benghazi and he did this for purely political reasons.
Again, for purely political reasons, he went against all the advice of his military advisers by announcing to our enemies the timetable for withdrawal in Iraq and withdrawing prematurely. The predictable results were losing all the gains of that the blood of our brave soldiers had earned, setting the stage for ISIS to fill the power vacuum causing the suffering of millions.
5) The Obama administration set a new low in actually encouraging illegal immigration because he thought it would benefit him politically. He used his justice department to harass and bully our border patrol and state and local governments who were trying to enforce the law.
The effects of his policy subverted the rule of law while creating a criminal class. He also imported poverty to America because he thought it would help him politically.
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
the United States, are YOU happy with or regret the choice that you have made? Why? Why not?
by Jack Lee5 weeks ago
This is a shocking relvelation, if true, undermines our whole democratic process...Why is this not headline news?
by marinealways248 years ago
All opinions respected. Who would win a debate between Obama and Limbaugh?
by Jack Lee7 months ago
It has been almost a year since he left office. Though he seems to stick around DC and make his comments occasionally about policies...The question I have for all is this - what is your opinion of this President in his...
by Grace Marguerite Williams5 years ago
Election time is nearer and nearer. It is time now for President's Obama assessment. What grade you give President Obama so far? Please detail what grade you would give and why?
by girly_girl098 years ago
Back in the 60's:"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -President John F. KennedyToday:"What is the President trying to tell...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.