What were the things you HATED about former President Obama & why?
Obama is yesterday's news. Lets talk about Angela Merkel and The Bundestag. Is the Left dead in Germany? Immigration is the fracturing issue here in the U.S., behind Brexit and now in German government crisis. This issue is fricken huge. Wasn't multiculturalism and open borders supposed to make things better?
I threw this out there because I love your commentary.
1) As a candidate Obama presented himself as an authentic Christian and assured America of his conviction of the sanctity of marriage, once elected he celebrated gay marriage by lighting up the White house with the rainbow flag.
2) Obama campaigned against President Bushes excessive spending but during his term he nearly doubled the national debt.
3) "No president ever had a better opportunity to encourage racial reconciliation than Obama. Instead, America’s first black president went in exactly the opposite direction and tried to create as much racial polarization as possible because he thought it benefited him politically."
"His administration encouraged hatred of police, turned a blind eye to race riots and did nothing to slow down the incessant cries of “racism” from his supporters that greeted every disagreement with Obama’s policies."
https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhaw … e-n2254303
4) Showed contempt for the American military by using repeatedly lying about the cause of the attacks in Benghazi and he did this for purely political reasons.
Again, for purely political reasons, he went against all the advice of his military advisers by announcing to our enemies the timetable for withdrawal in Iraq and withdrawing prematurely. The predictable results were losing all the gains of that the blood of our brave soldiers had earned, setting the stage for ISIS to fill the power vacuum causing the suffering of millions.
5) The Obama administration set a new low in actually encouraging illegal immigration because he thought it would benefit him politically. He used his justice department to harass and bully our border patrol and state and local governments who were trying to enforce the law.
The effects of his policy subverted the rule of law while creating a criminal class. He also imported poverty to America because he thought it would help him politically.
by Patty Florence 2 months ago
President Obama was an excellent president because he stood for old-fashioned values, the ones that I learned in school when I was growing up. The way the world sees things these days, old-fashioned values aren't as cherished as they once were. Or, maybe they are! A good example is when he...
by ahorseback 13 months ago
How much racism do you think President Obama's terms CREATED rather than cured? Did he help or hurt the overall cause of race relations ?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 4 years ago
the United States, are YOU happy with or regret the choice that you have made? Why? Why not?
by Jack Lee 17 months ago
It has been almost a year since he left office. Though he seems to stick around DC and make his comments occasionally about policies...The question I have for all is this - what is your opinion of this President in his 8 years in office...?Overall, has he been good or bad for America?Please use...
by marinealways24 9 years ago
All opinions respected. Who would win a debate between Obama and Limbaugh?
by Jack Lee 11 months ago
This is a shocking relvelation, if true, undermines our whole democratic process...Why is this not headline news?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|