Kavanaugh third accuser: What she alleges

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (45 posts)
  1. IslandBites profile image91
    IslandBitesposted 2 years ago

Gang rape, spiked drinks, drugs..

"I witnessed Brett Kavanaugh consistently engage in excessive drinking and inappropriate contact of a sexual nature with women during the early 1980s,"

“I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ‘turn’ with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.”

She alleges there are witnesses.

This is a sworn declaration.

Full statement:

https://sc.cnbcfm.com/applications/cnbc … tement.pdf

1. Miebakagh57 profile image52
      Miebakagh57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Anyone there, I have read the full declaration. All I have to say is that this is an American question and nothing else.

2. profile image0
      RTalloniposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Anyone witnessing such a thing but not intervening is as guilty as anyone directly involved. To admit to being a witness to such a thing who did not intervene seems incredible.

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image74
        JAKE Earthshineposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's presumably why this Mark Judge character according to press reports, appears to be hiding out somewhere: Dr. Ford says he was present with Brett Kavanot at the scene of the alleged crime:

"Who is Mark Judge, author of ‘Wasted’ and Brett Kavanaugh’s drinking buddy from school?"

"The writer of Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk is alleged to have been present when the Supreme Court nominee committed sexual assault"

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united- … kavanaughs

2. profile image0
    Ed Fisherposted 2 years ago

Prof. Ford , :
    " I don't remember how I got to the party "
    " I don't remember who was at the party "
    " I don't remember ow much I drank"
    " I don't remember other details of that night "
    " I only remember ow much this has affected my life "
    " I don't even want to be at this hearing "

This isn't even a legal proceeding for the filing of any charges . It's a spectacle prepared for the public and promoted by the media . This is an ideological agenda by Diane Feinstein to halt the organized legal proceedings of nominating a supreme court justice "by hook or by crook " These hearings have been verbally obstructed from their beginning by senate panel political activists and that's all they are . Even the Lie detector was a joke , she was asked TWO questions , " Are you professor Ford ?" and " Are you being honest about  the statement that you gave ?"

Nothing more than a Public Spectacle .

1. IslandBites profile image91
      IslandBitesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yeah... This was not about Ford. Try again.

1. profile image0
        Ed Fisherposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It isn't about Ford  , It's about Feinstein and her party obstruction agenda , Ford is just a  victim of her own and her patry's politics .  If this hearing were legitimate AT ALL it wouldn't be political , it WOULD HAVE BEEN  a legal proceeding thirty six years ago . Today it's a media circus exploiting real women all across America !

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image80
          Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is exploiting to kids.
          Note to self. BURN your high school journal!!!!! and year book!!!!

2. mulberry1 profile image88
      mulberry1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

In reference to your comments about Ford's memory. Isn't that how your memory of past events is? I recall high school graduation, I recall the weather and that it was in a gymnasium. I recall my gown and the fact I tripped going up the steps (emotional).  I don't recall many of the people there, exactly what day it was, what I ate beforehand, what time of day it was, etc.  You recall what had emotional significance. I think you are right it's not about deciding to file charges about this long ago crime(s), I think it is more about...is this person morally and ethically the type of person we think we want in a position of such power and importance.

Especially, if he still drinks beer, etc. and has a secret life.

It IS a job interview.

2. Live to Learn profile image80
        Live to Learnposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That's so sad. I feel for Dr. Ford. She evidently has some issues that required therapy. I don't doubt her belief that something happened to her somewhere, by someone, somehow. I don't trust her Swiss cheese memory enough to ruin a random individual's life. That's what this boils down to, with the evidence at hand. Her memory, without corroborating testimony, without any evidence to back it up, falls very, very short.

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Yes, why don't they ask and reveal EXACTLY what night it was and where they both were that night.

Nothing can be proved if Bret doesn't admit what happened.
      NOTHING

and he won't, maybe because he honestly can't remember.

3. IslandBites profile image91

https://yt3.ggpht.com/a-/AN66SAz2kI11TH2F4YgbLvKWxz-Rr8l1VwVrL4KqVg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Yes, I agreed. But what can be more fundamental than reading? Those who read daily, not just now and then. Thank you.

4. profile image0

No prosecutor in 1981 or in 2018 would be likely " to touch this case with a 12 foot pole " ,  Politicians however get down in the pig troughs  and roll in it    , the news media pundits suck it up like $25.00 lattes , the under informed, likely non voting  public laps it up like a Jerry Springer show ..........

The rest of us know it changes nothing unless Kavanaugh drops out from the spectacle of character assassination or is voted down and THAT is the liberal agenda , Anybody thinks for a minute that liberals care about one Prof. Ford ? 

You're ideologically delusional .

1. Don W profile image82
      Don Wposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"No prosecutor in 1981 or in 2018 would be likely"

You can't be certain of that. The only way to be certain, is for their to be a thorough and objective investigation.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You've got to be kidding.  "Sometime approximately 30-40 years ago there was an attempted rape - go file suit against the person that a single person accuses".  And you think it would happen based on that?!?

1. Don W profile image82
          Don Wposted 2 years agoin reply to this

If the FBI say they can't find sufficient evidence, fine. We won't know that without an investigation though.

"You've got to be kidding.  "Sometime approximately 30-40 years ago there was an attempted rape - go spend a million dollars and 5 years (or at least until after the midterm elections) and investigate a claim of violence sometime between 35 and 37 years ago somewhere around Wash. DC.  And you think it should be done and will produce (truthful) results...that will then be used in this nasty political game the Democrats are engaged in.

They had their chance 6 weeks ago to ask for an investigation.  They chose to play games; don't cry when it doesn't work.  If you don't like it personally, demand that Feinstein either do her job or get out of the chair.

5. IslandBites profile image91

This is still an American question. A private affair has blown publicly. Thank you all.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image74

Michael Avenatti is determined to uncover the entire hidden truth about everything, from the Bozo Trump's Campaign / Russian cover up to the Kavanaugh cover up and why he refuses to ask for an FBI investigation and why he apparently refuses to take a polygraph test:

Don't be surprised if Avenatti files criminal charges against Brett:

While, America, that's your affairs at the moment. I can make my contributions when the international scenario opens up. Thank you, America.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image80

Thanks for the cake. Got any ice-cream?

Thanks for the response. Ice cream? Yes, but later. Thanks again.

6. IslandBites profile image91

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti
    2h2 hours ago

Because  @realDonaldTrump and the Senate Republicans refuse to allow my client Julie Swetnick to testify, we will be taking her story directly to the American people this weekend. This is about a search for the truth. Details to follow.

Hi, all, good to know. I'll add some ice cream along.

cool

Hi, Kathryn, ready and back for the ice cream? Sorry, I do not know you like it much. Okay, as soon as the news unfolds. Good day.

can't eat cake without it.
              or lots of icing...

Good to know.

yep.

7. IslandBites profile image91

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoMzotZUwAAu4Ll.jpg:large

8. Glenis Rix profile image96
    Glenis Rixposted 2 years ago

I don’t believe that anyone as intelligent as Professor Feinstein would have put herself through such an horrendous ordeal for political reasons. The Judge Ford may or may not be a reformed character now but I believe that he did it. He should own it and take the consequences.

9. Glenis Rix profile image96
    Glenis Rixposted 2 years ago

Sorry! Brain scrambled - it’s 4 am here and I can’t sleep. I of course was referring to Judge Kavanaugh and Prof Ford it’s headline news here in the UK. Goodnight xx

10. Kathryn L Hill profile image80
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

too dry.

Really? I think many are trying to avoid a sex scandal that with soil their white linens. No good boy or girl dare that. Thanks.

11. IslandBites profile image91

Michael Avenatti
    @MichaelAvenatti

Be clear: 1. I CANNOT just walk my client into an FBI office. We tried that. They claim they don’t have jurisdiction and they refuse to take a stmt. 2. While we may file a criminal complaint, that will have no bearing on any vote due to timing. We will proceed with other options.

1.  True, the FBI did not have jursidiction (which every lawyer should now).  Past tense; they do now.  Try it again.

2.  And we see the truth - timing requires no vote until after mid terms, when there may be a democratic majority.  All about politics, isn't it, and not truth, honesty or anything but political power.

1. JAKE Earthshine profile image74

wilderness, your concern for the 'truth, honesty and politics' is just precious: So, given your genuine concern, you must be outraged that 'Granny' McConnell through his corrupt political and criminal motive, held a supreme court position OPEN for approximately 1 year during President Obama's tenure and now republicans are crying because this beattie eyes Brett KavaNOT disaster has lasted only a few months:

1. profile image0
          Ed Fisherposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Oh,  so dirty tricks CAN'T be played by Conservatives too ?

2. wilderness profile image96

Ahh.  The old "He did it, so it is right that I do it too!"  As an excuse it isn't bad - as a statement of ethics it can't be any worse.

Children squabbling in the sandbox, with zero care about anything but their personal power.

12. profile image0

It's amazing and interesting where political conversations go or more to my point , DON'T go .  No one discusses Michael Avenatti and his mission statement here ,   Mr. ".......I may run for the white house myself ........."Avenatti.

I always get interested when in politics and media I begin seeing the same faces in high profile cases . Sometimes  the motives get a little muddied in the water that should be very clear.

Tells me all I need to know.

13. IslandBites profile image91

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DobkP8JWwAEZSbt.jpg:large

14. IslandBites profile image91

In an exclusive interview with NBC News' Kate Snow, Julie Swetnick describes being attacked at a party that was attended by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. While Swetnick cannot confirm that Brett Kavanaugh was one of her attackers, she does say that she knows both Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge were at the party before the attack. NBC News has not been able to independently corroborate Swetnick's claims.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/julie … raila&

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)