Of course he is - there is so much evidence of it. Consider this from a very conservative Never Trump political operative Rick Wilson who wrote "Everything Trump Touches Dies" or the ETTD syndrome. Part of this will be simple examples and other parts will be a compare and contract with a true patriot President Ronald Reagan.
- Racial discrimination was a central theme of Trump's father, with whom Trump identifies with. It led to FBI investigations (no wonder Trump hates the FBI) and lawsuits over his "no vacancies for blacks" housing policy.
- While a Republican like Dwight Eisenhower called out the National Guard to desegregate a conservative South, a Republican candidate Trump retweeted number racist tweets (e.g. WhiteGenocideTM) and post videos from the overtly racist British First fringe party.
- It took two days and a ton of pressure for Trump to finally denounce (only to take it back two days later) the alt-right, neo-Nazis, the KKK, and other vocal anti-Semites who chanted "Jew will not replace us" as well as committed a terrorist murder with a car in Chancellorsville, VA.
- Ronald Reagan denounced the Klan by saying "We don't want your support" while Trump couldn't say a bad thing about David Dukes support of his candidacy and drew a moral equivalency between the alt-right-neoNazis-white supremacists and those who opposed them in the streets. On the other hand, George H.W. Bush told Dukes to go to hell.
- In 1984 Reagan said "In the party of Lincoln, there is no room for intolerance and not even a small corner for anti-Semitism or bigotry of any kind. Many people are welcome in our house, but not the bigots." In comparison, Trump commemorates the International Holocaust Remembrance Day without any mention of anti-Semitism or Jewish victims of the Nazis. I wonder how Ivanka and Jared felt.
- Donald Trump wants immigrants from white Norway but not from black - well anywhere. Remember he thinks black countries are shithole countries.
- When Donald and Ivanka came to one of his Atlantic City casinos, the bosses removed any blacks from the floor where they might be.
Feel free to add your own list.
Unfortunately for hate filled, envious Bozo the Circus Clown Trump, much of his RACISM has been caught on film as first hand evidence of his sick, angry discriminatory actions, evidence which will live in eternity as irrefutable proof despite what his dwindling number of followers say:
Hate filled. You use that term, but most of the hate I see is coming from the left. As evidenced by your post.
Seems to me, Live, that Jake wasn't speaking hate, he was just speaking the truth.
Yeh. I get that such passes for civil discourse in the circles you frequent.
So, are you saying the truth is not civil discourse. Since Trump rarely tells the truth, that is why he is uncivil.
Alright. I'll bite. Try this on for size and tell me if it seems civil, because it is truthful. I'm simply taking Jake's statement and turning it around, a bit; but the gist is the same.
Unfortunately for booze filled or mentally deficient, envious, the looks like recently embalmed Nancy, much of her ignorant lies have been caught on film as first hand evidence of her sick, angry unhinged actions, evidence which will live in eternity as irrefutable proof despite what her dwindling number of followers say:
Is that civil enough for you? It isn't for me, although it does not lack accuracy.
Ah, yes. The ubiquitous racism argument. I've come to believe the real racists are the ones who find racism everywhere. The real racists are the ones who ignore everything except the parts they can decry as racism. The real racists are the ones who accept edited sound bites to support their racist views of everything and every one.
You have to be a racist, to find racism at each and every turn.
I don't think that acknowledging that Donald Trump has a history of racism dating back to the Central Park Five and probably before is equivalent to "finding racism at each and every turn."
I don't understand what is so hard about recognizing that racism is not only pervasive in our society, but is bolstered and emboldened by our president.
The man is not a good role model. If it talks like a racist and acts like a racist it's probably a racist.
by Jack Lee 2 years ago
It was very entertaining and the show was nicely done. My only complaint is the final question segment.Three of the final 5 questions were political in nature and the questions have no business in a talent and entertainment show...IMHO. It seems to me the entertainment industry just can't help...
by Scott Belford 51 seconds ago
Today, September 24, 2019, for only the third time in American history, the Speaker of the House announced a formal impeachment inquiry into the actions of a President of the United States - Donald Trump. (Nixon would have been the fourth, but he resigned before it was over.)- Johnson's...
by PrettyPanther 6 months ago
What would a person have to say for you to consider the remark to be racist?What would a person have to say or do for you to judge them to be a racist?This question is particularly for those who don't think Trump has made racist remarks or is a racist. I am just curious about where you would draw...
by Catherine Mostly 3 years ago
I am really curious about what other women think; because I've only recently started paying attention to politics since the media is ramping up Trump so much, lately. Before that, I'm sorry... I was not even SORT of paying attention to any other candidate from any party. Hillary is my girl, and she...
by IslandBites 3 years ago
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell labeled Trump as a "national disgrace and an international pariah." "He appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks," wrote in a leaked email.He also called him a racist. Powell also lampooned Trump's proposal that he...
by Scott Belford 19 months ago
There can be know doubt that the Trump Jr. meeting with various Russians connected with Putin was collusion. It is not important that the those on the Russian side ended up only talking about influencing Donald Trump to end a set of 2012 sanctions against Russia. What is important is that...
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|