jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

mean drunks

1. Friendlyword profile image60
    Friendlywordposted 6 years ago

OOH CHILD!

Ackaholiks are really really mean in the morning! I was really too busy to notice, but, today it just clicked in my head! Ooh Child; they come into work shakin and yellin and screamin and scarin little kids.  Ackaholiks scare you to death in the morning! Then...they go on their "BREAK"...or they go to "LUNCH"...then all of a sudden, the office seams to lighten up. Everybody can suddenly breath easier. We all start to feel less tension in our body and we all go about our jobs feeling better and more productive.

I don't know if I'm brilliant or slo. But it hit me today like a brick. Ackaholiks are mean drunks that rule our lives and take us hostage every morning.

Now! I bet, all of you have a story about the Ackaholiks scarin you to death in the morning.

2. Friendlyword profile image60
    Friendlywordposted 6 years ago

Was it something I said...

3. Mighty Mom profile image87
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Exactly how many of these mean morning ackaholics do you have in your workplace, Friendlyword?
    Your description of the "walking on egghells" sounds spot-on for how ackaholics hold people around them hostage.
    Unless the ackoholic you're talking about is the boss, why don't you report his/her behavior so he/she can get much needed help.
    You do know that left untreated, the disease only gets worse over time, right? If you think it's bad now, just wait a couple of years (if the person doesn't die first).
    Seriously. You're not doing the ackaholic any favors by ignoring their bad behavior!

1. Friendlyword profile image60
      Friendlywordposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I was being mean and trying to be funny at the same time. I'm ashame of what I said.

4. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 6 years ago

Is this a post about LaLo?

5. Mighty Mom profile image87
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Couldn't be, Doug. LaLo is equally antagonistic day and night.

6. Pandoras Box profile image68
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

I'm not an alcoholic! Or a drunk. And I'm certainly not mean. I just think people are basically stupid, and I get tired of having to explain every fricken little thing to every fricken little moron every fricken time.

7. Pandoras Box profile image68
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

Okay, but true, I am drunk at the moment.

working