jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

PETA

1. Michael Adams1959 profile image47
    Michael Adams1959posted 6 years ago

Has PETA Gone too far? In Dayton, Ohio there is a murder case coming to a close. The sentencing is all that is left. A woman killed her baby by placing it in a microwave oven and burning it to death.
    PETA ( People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) has come up with a billboard to place in the city of Dayton, Ohio. It shows on the right side a pig with its piglet cuddling up to it. Then in the middle it says everybody is somebodies child. Go Vegan. Then on the right side it has a human hand placing a pork chop in a microwave oven. Has PETA gone too far? Picture can be seen at Dayton Daily News .com

1. profile image0
      Texasbetaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

As a card carrying member of PETA, they usually go too far. I'll admit this. I support them because the cause is a good one, and the other side, which outnumbers PETA by the hundreds of thousands, go dramatically farther on their end. It is kind of a balancing act...but sadly, the bad side wins too often.

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This is horrible all around.

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Clearly They Got YOUR Attention.. and now you're talking about them...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh What do you think?
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5063454.jpg

1. hottopics profile image58
      hottopicsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Peta always goes to far, but pearl is right, they get our attention and we talk about them

3. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

What kind of nut puts her baby in a microwave oven?

1. Pearldiver profile image85
      Pearldiverposted 6 years agoin reply to this

She Claimed that she was a busy mom on the run! sad

2. hottopics profile image58
      hottopicsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

One that needs to be locked up and throw away the key. Personaly I think they should put her in a microwave

1. Michael Adams1959 profile image47
        Michael Adams1959posted 6 years agoin reply to this

The jury is sentencing right now, looking at least at life if not death penalty.

2. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'm right there with you on that one hottopics, stuff her in the microwave, push the button, and leave cause we're busy moms on the run!

4. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

That's the reason I do not have a microwave in my household.You never know who might be passing by. big_smile

5. Mister Veritis profile image58
    Mister Veritisposted 6 years ago

People Eating Tasty Animals?

working