jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Will the Federal Reserve ever be abolished?

1. daskittlez69 profile image77
    daskittlez69posted 6 years ago

The Federal Reserve has been robbing us blind since their unconstitutional inception in 1913. It is not surprising that the average American is unaware of the world's largest and longest running scam in history.  The Fed uses its powerful influence to control the media and keep the politicians in its pocket.

Do you think the Federal Reserve will ever be demolished?  Either way why do you believe that?

1. Evan G Rogers profile image77
      Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Only if Ron Paul were to be elected.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image72
        Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not likely. Ron Paul is correct on some issues but not on abolishing the Federal Researve. It's not perfect, but it serves a useful and necessary purpose. I don't recall a single economist, conservative or liberal, Republican or Democrat, let alone any business leaders who advocate doing away with the FED.

2. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago

Interesting but overly pessimistic and historically inacurate.

"This assures the complete destruction of the society that embraces this perversion. Any attempt to introduce logic into a dialogue will be defeated by claiming you're an elitist devoid of compassion. Envy, hate, and manipulated passions are the hallmark of democracies."

The Fed was established in 1913. One would expect that the destruction would have occurred by now instead of the great economic progress we've experienced.

3. Joe Macho profile image93
    Joe Machoposted 6 years ago

I'm not too fond of politics, but I do know that if we as a society would start using coins instead of paper money that we'd give the ol Federal reserve a kick in the soft spot.

4. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago

We should return to using horse-powered carriages instead of automobiles dagnabbit.  mad

Ron has a perverse sense of humor that lightens up this forum!

5. RavenBiker profile image61
    RavenBikerposted 6 years ago

Will it?  Don't know.  Should it? Probably.  Must it be abolished?  Absolutely!

If you understand the Constitution, you would IMMEDIATELY know the Fed is illegal and unnecessary.  It was created to release Congress from coining a currency and the abilituy of a President to appease special interests.  Bernanke is the most powerful man in the world and its a power that needs to retuurn to the Congress of the people, by the people and for the people.

6. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_ciencia/astralplane12_04.jpg

I don't think we should have fire.  We lived for thousands of years without it and did just fine.

working