Tea Party to the rescue?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (43 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

"Friday, October 14, 2011

The Bankster Gangster Crowd Has Killed Our Presidents, so What do They Have Planned for the OWS People?

“History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.”

--James Madison, fourth president of the United States.

New York's multi-billionaire Bloomberg is sending in the NYPD Goon Squads Friday morning to start busting OWS heads, and tossing in jail people using that valubable document that GW Bush used and Obama uses for toilet paper, the Bill of Rights.

And what will the MSM news outlets be covering?

Probably stories about that baby that disappeared in Kansas City or interviewing the usual suspects, like the maniacal Senator McCain or the Senator from Israel, Joe LIEbermann, with these two back-stabbbing traitors bleating that we MUST attack Iran now to keep the sheeple distracted from the REAL truths.

We've Been Slaves for so Long, Most are Start to Like Being the Banker's B*tches"

Ummmm, I'm thinking now's the time for the Tea-Party to get involved. Aren't they the ones who said guns were for just this sort of thing? When the gvt comes at you by force?

Well? Now is that time.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good God!  I wish you could see how twisted your own words are.

You mocked the Tea Party when they peacefully tried to do the right things, but now you'd like them to go in, guns blazing, and defend the OWS rioters?   Eh, I don't think any sane Tea Partier would like your implications at all.

1. KeithTax profile image72
        KeithTaxposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Everyone does the right thing by their own reconning. Only time will tell the outcome. Remember, consequences can take place a long, long time later.

1. profile image0

Ya reckon?
          But I don't think the Tea Party is a mercenary unit.
          And neither are they dumb enough to be a scapegoat.

2. lovemychris profile image77
        lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

HELLO!
        It's the Tpee'ers who say it's their second amendment right to stop the powers that be...with ballots or bullets...I'm waiting for them to defend the OWS'ers, who are being attacked by the gvt!!! (well, private police forces, but still...)
        Where is all the bravado when push comes to shove?

They cower under Koch and Bull.

1. profile image0

Hey, I'm not even a Tea Party member.  I just have the common sense and insight to know what I've seen from the Tea Party, and from this new group called Occupy that intends to...well...OCCUPY by sheer brute force of numbers (and perhaps by sheer brute force!) instead of fighting for American civil rights.   Occupation means occupation, which is bullying.   And it's all about money.   The Tea Party actually picketed for good ol' American values.   OCCUPY apparently doesn't give a whit about anything but the dollar bill (and that, of someone else's too).

And I would say I feel exactly the opposite of you....

That makes me in the 99%....and that make you in the 1%.

Which percent would Jesus be in?

1. profile image0

99% of what?
              I think it's the minority.  Bullies can get things done, yes, but they rarely consider the consequences.

Hence the death of the tea party.
                Palin could never command $100,000 any more. She's toast.

And Congress-love is at 13%. GOP take-over has fizzled like the bullets in their semi-automatics.

Mr Speaker: Where are the Jobs?

1. profile image0

It's not Boehner's fault that Obama's given all the jobs to tree-huggers like Solyndra, and all the government jobs to the likes of Van Jones.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
                Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What if consequences amount to a fairer, more just world? I personally haven't seen on the TV any violence by protesters, I did see some awful footage today though of a Police man on a motorbike in NYC, run a protester over who who was just stood there. Then the policeman got off his bike and the protesters leg was still stuck under the wheel. He was crying out in agony and the police officer just walked off.

1. profile image0

I think you should ask Obama.  He's the great instigator of almost ALL of the current civil unrest and political unrest in America.  The most recent agging is his decision to voice his stupid idea that people who've worked for their money and gotten wealthy should be taxed more than the average citizen.
                  He hasn't stopped being a street organizer; he's never grown the guts to be a President.  Class warfare is, as I said, his latest attempt to rile the liberal masses against the conservative masses.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60

The police officer Brenda, is responsible for his actions. This movement is global, the 99%, however you may feel about Obama, he has not instigated what is happening around  the world. It's not just the US, honestly, this movement is global.

Of, By and for the 1%.

Pass the Grey Pupon and Praise the Lord."Dear, don't look at those busted heads.....you KNOW it's not good for your blood pressure."

Of, By and for the 1%

Bought and paid for.

Oh wait...are these PRIVATE police forces? Even better.

Self-Defense....that's what guns are for, right?

3. lovemychris profile image77

Never mind....Unions came to the rescue smile  And no guns necessary.

The absence of any reasoned, rational and objective exposure by many news channels says it all. Why would the **** brothers allow such blasphemy? The Tea Party, yeah right, a grass root movement that appears to be lacking in any real roots???

They blame the gvt....OWS blames Wall Street.

It is still a divide.

And the funny part is..they blame the wrong gvt, and are actively working to get the guilty party BACK in office.

Teas-Party and OWS are nothing alike. Except that they are co-opted by outside forces.

That's what gets me. So many govts are the puppets of the greedy pigs on Wall Street etc, but even those govts that aren't are so tightly constrained by the greedy pigs that they can barely make any progress. Then they are blamed for not making any progress, unbelievable.

4. lovemychris profile image77

Lawrence O'Donnell and I spoke live and uninterrupted by commercials tonight for 20 minutes. Here it is: http://mmflint.me/a1HCcs #

I like this guy. This is now a global movement, 100s of demonstrations today across the world and they can only ignore people of the world for so long.

Yes, they ignore, sidetrack, cry, smear,play victim, change history, lie, cheat, steal.

And then wonder why people are so upset.....maybe imaginary dollarbills replaced brain cells?

"hey look at her...she has a head for money"...aahaha!

5. lovemychris profile image77

Chris Hedges at Mercyhurst college. OhhhhNoooooo--pointy-head intellectual! Beware!!

http://www.facebook.com/Mercyhurst

6. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Tea Party rescued nothing. It got taken over by big
    money, as big money will try to take over occupation - everywhere.

7. lovemychris profile image77

You just don't get it....it's not Obama and the Dems.
    It's the whole world.

The paradigm has shifted! And we are here to experience it! Hold steady....guird up your loins.

Everything dies hard...especially evil.

Evil will die whinging, like a coward.

Like the wicked witch in the wizard of Oz...when Dorothy throws the water on her.
        "I'm meeeeelting"...and Dorothy is so surprised!

When the power of Love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.--Jimmy hendrix

maybe, just maybe.....

Stranger things have happened. I remember the end of apartheid in South Africa, never thought I'd see that. The fall of the Berlin Wall, never thought I'd see that. The civil partnership in England, never thought I'd see that. And, Murdoch brought before Parliament, like the big fat criminal he is. I don't know what this feeling is... Oh yeah, it's a never thought I'd see that moment. smile

2. profile image0

Sorry, but I don't go along for that ride.
      Yep, my loins are girded, for the backlash, as the paradigm wears itself out and returns full circle.  This is one situation where those who stand and wait it out, also serve.

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
        Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We've sat with our heads in the sand for too long already.
        And I don't know that coming full circle is possible.

The conditions that existed in America (and in the world) when this all started no longer exist.
        We have to move forward to a new prosperity.
        To do that we have to force a change that includes both government and their owners....

Suit yourself.

8. knolyourself profile image60

Kind of an interesting mix. Fairly democratic on the local level, excluding many counties controlled by single families, and oligarchy on the top.

9. knolyourself profile image60

Read a great line today:
    "...the fateful prediction of the famous US author Sinclair Lewis, ‘When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.’

10. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 12 years ago

Mighty Mum. cool

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)