jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What is your take on FEMA camps? What are they really for?

1. Seek-n-Find profile image89
    Seek-n-Findposted 5 years ago

I found this video by Jesse Ventura--I'll have to say the footage is disturbing.  What is your opinion on this? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADC9-zWq … re=related

1. Seek-n-Find profile image89
      Seek-n-Findposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Anybody?  I need to stop posting things at 12:30 AM--much of the world is sleeping.  :-)

2. MrMaranatha profile image82
      MrMaranathaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

To Quarantine the sick..... when the pandemic starts...  Of course...   The Governments Job is to protect us from things... But they don't want to start a panic now do they?   So they just do these preparations in case of every possible need.... and hope they wont need to use them....  Right?

1. Josak profile image59
        Josakposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Seems reasonable to me, it may be sinister and I am not willing to say its not but equally there are plenty of good reasons to have them.

2. MrMaranatha profile image82
    MrMaranathaposted 5 years ago

The only problem with this theory is...

If that were the case they would just say so.  Since it is already in the news... and they look like idiots trying to deny what people are seeing film footage of...   if it were just prep for the possible... they would just say so... Or.. maybe they cannot because of the "Security Classification" of it..  Not allowed to talk about it or acknowledge it???

and... well.... Also... there is that Humanist Manifesto thing.... 

So... lets just say that we will only find out the truth when whatever is in the wind starts to play itself out.

working