jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

What are the Clinton Chronicles.

1. old albion profile image75
    old albionposted 5 years ago

I am researching Bill Clinton for an article. I have been referred to the Clinton Chronicles. My question is - What are the Clinton Chronicles.

1. Quilligrapher profile image91
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"The Clinton Chronicles: An Investigation into the Alleged Criminal Activities of Bill Clinton is a 1994 film created by Patrick Matrisciana. This video explored a number of deaths (including that of Vincent Foster) and an alleged cocaine-smuggling operation, all of which purportedly involved BCCI, Dan Lasater and the then Governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton."

old albionposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Quilligrapher. I have googled this question and found information as you described. A great help . Thanks again.
        Graham.

2. Josak profile image61
      Josakposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It is a film about the supposed murders and other criminal activities of Clinton I would recommend you to the Snopes.com article about it and the Clinton murder list which lists the reasons with a lot more patience than I can muster but basically it's very very dodgy.

old albionposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Josak. I have googled the question and found information as you described. Thank you for your help. Greatly appreciated.
        Graham.

1. Josak profile image61
          Josakposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Any time.

working