jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

film about the real father of Obama...

1. SparklingJewel profile image64
    SparklingJewelposted 5 years ago

not Barack Obama senior but said to be Frank Marshall Davis, a black communist American, mentioned in Obama's book "Dreams of My Father"

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/film-preside … ack-obama/

2. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 5 years ago

Wow---I heard his father was Malcolm X! Go to Rense.com....you will see all kinds of "proof".

3. lovemychris profile image79

Well, well...look what I found while searching for Obama's birth.....

Rick said...
    "The birth issue is moot. Since the constitution was suspended under executive order of G.W. Bush and confirmed by the Patriot Act. ALL of the constitution is suspended, but allowed to function to the extent that martial law permits. Therefore, although elections are "permitted" as a matter of form, they are not a matter of substance. Barach Obama's eligibility, under such a scenario is of no consequence."

What do you think about that? W suspended the Constitution? Wouldn't surprise me....I know I read somewhere that he gave power over to the Pentagon (Seymore Hersh?)....

Back in 06. Same time as the Military Commissions Act. hmmmm. Well now it's got me wondering.

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

I think this is going to anger a lot of birthers. Wasn't Davis a US citizen? I think the Davis thing is junk. The POTUS looks a lot more like Barack, Sr. - he has the same eyes and cheek bones. Is this what the birthers are now embracing, since they've given up on the idea that Obama was born in Kenya? Why not just judge the POTUS on his leadership, instead of trying to demonize him?

5. innersmiff profile image73
    innersmiffposted 5 years ago

The certificate is not even a good shop, not even admissible in court according to Obama's lawyers - so bad that they defend it saying that if you're fooled by it, you're an idiot. "If you actually believe Vitamin Water is healthy then you're silly"

It's all irrelevant anyway. Bush was an American and a bad President, Obama is a bad President no matter where he is from. I consider the birth certificate thing interesting, but a distraction from Obama's real crimes. The constitution means precisely nothing.

6. lovemychris profile image79

Because of this?

"Since the constitution was suspended under executive order of G.W. Bush and confirmed by the Patriot Act."

7. lovemychris profile image79

Back in 06. Same time as the Military Commissions Act. hmmmm. Well now it's got me wondering.

"February 14, 2006: The Washington Times runs a scathing editorial, Arab-owned American ports?, condemning the Bush administration’s bizarre decision to turn over the management of several U.S. ports to a United Arab Emirates company, Dubai Ports World. The fiasco is attributed to presidential bungling, but a more plausible explanation is that the UAE was to provide key logistical support for the intended war on Iran.

February 21: Bush threatens to veto any Congressional attempt to block the Dubai Ports World deal. It will be his first veto, and his determination sets him against public opinion and the legislative branch."--Capt. Eric H May

It's an on-going plan--"intended war on Iran"--,and I think Obama is trying to put the Ky-Bosh on it. That is one of the reasons why they have to get rid of him. IMO

working