- Gender and Relationships»
- Advice & Tips for Men in Relationships
How to Get the Girl of Your Dreams: Surefire Tips For the Unsure Man
Don't Be Scared! The Girl of Your Dreams Can Be Yours...
First Things First: Let me introduce myself. My name is Ms.Klof. I am one of those beautiful, smart unapproachable girls you daydream about but never actually pursue. I don't envy you. In my opinion, men definitely got shortchanged in the world of dating. You are accountable for everything. You are the one who is supposed to approach the girl, impress the girl, and ask her out. All of this without turning her off, looking uncool, or making her nervous. It is a delicate art, indeed. And the sad truth is, rejection is the norm. You poor guys gather up all your nerve only to be shot down over and over again. Let me help you help yourselves. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are pursuing the girl of your dreams:
1) It is uncomfortable being a girl sometimes. We are constantly being ogled and objectified. Sure, sometimes its flattering, but a lot of times it makes us feel vulnerable and uneasy. When you approach a girl, try to avoid staring at her (oh and those 'secret' glances at her cleavage- not so secret, she can see that from a mile away). The true girl of your dreams should be attractive, of course, but you should also be intrigued by her character, personality, and conversation. Ask her about herself and truly take the time to listen. This will award you lots of points.
2) 90% of the male population will not even attempt to approach the girl of their dreams. She is too intimidating, too risky. Therefore, the most beautiful girls are often quite unaware of their effect on men. If you have the guts to approach her like a gentleman, she will probably be pleasantly surprised.
3) Bragging is corny. Girls don't like to hear you go on and on about your accomplishments. Be confident, and remember that talking about how great you are actually makes you seem more insecure.
4) Goofy is good. Don't be afraid to show her your less-than-cool side. Women love men that make them laugh.
5) Keep the beauty routine simple. Girls want to be more girly than their boyfriends. If you spend hours preening, she might wonder if you find yourself more attractive than her.
6) Be a gentleman. Trust me, polite men are far and few between these days. Women love to be treated like ladies.
7) Cool your jets. Pushy men are not attractive. If you are patient and gentle with her, she will reward your deepest fantasies-in her own time.
8) Be a good friend. Call her. Talk to her. Help her out. Hang out with her. This is the foundation of a truly romantic relationship.
9) Don't smother her. Let her live her life, and this will show her that you trust her. Encourage her to pursue her interests and goals. She will anyway, she just might not keep you around if you breathe down her neck.
10) Tell her what you like about her, and don't be generic. She needs to know, above all, that she is special to you.
So, there you have it. Basically all I want to remind you guys is that even the most amazingly hot women are humans. They are subject to vulnerability, pain, and discouragement. No matter how hot she is, she will have her heart broken at one time or another, same as everybody else. Treat her like a human being, and you will be miles ahead of even the suavest casanovas.
How to get the girl
- Romance tips for men
Never forget that a woman is a romantic. She enjoys wine, flowers and chocolates. Let her know that you too, remember this things by speaking of them occasionally Woody Allen I firmly believe...
- Skirts For Men
Skirts are not seen as mainstream fashion in many western countries: well in the USA anyway. Well this is my hub to prove that it is in fact pretty common in many cultures for men to wear skirts or...
- Online Dating Mistakes Men Make
I live in a country where Im really just not compatible with the local stock. Its partially a mentality, and its partially a physical thing; I like big, broad-shouldered men who can throw me around...
- Pre-Date Hygiene Tips For Men
I realize hygiene is a pretty basic thing, and most men are pretty clued-in as to what ought to be cleaned, and with what kind of regularity. Unfortunately, many men seem a bit clueless when it comes to *how...
- Online Dating For Men: Choosing Additional Photos
Weve already discussed the selection of your main profile photo, and now were going to talk about all those extra pics you're allowed to add. Please realize that if you add extra photos, they will...
- Online Dating For Men: Good Usernames
Ok, weve discussed photos and a few other bits about online dating, and today were going to talk about usernames, cos some of yall really must have been passing the peace pipe when you created yours....
- How to Dress on a First Date (For Men)
First dates are a big deal to many people, and rightly so. And even if they aren't, I'm sure everyone can agree that you simply don't get a second chance to make a first impression. While most women aren't...
- Online Dating For Men: Choosing the Profile Pic
The main profile photo is the first thing a woman is going to see when shes scoping the dating gallery. Your headline and your text are completely irrelevant not to mention useless if your photo...
- Totally Free Online Dating for Men
One of the biggest tricks that these supposedly totally free online dating for men sites like to pull is that they let you sign up, they let you check out the photos of girls, but as soon as you want to...
Dating for men
© 2009 eveklof