- Gender and Relationships»
- Singles Life
The joy of living single!
Other is hell
Jean-Paul Sartre said somewhere, "Hell is other people." And that is true. That must be true because Sartre is not a common man like you and me. Anyway I have decided to live as a single. Why? Because I'm totally agree with Sartre.
How long can you stay with the same person even if he/she is interesting, beautiful, sexy, charming, attractive while there are millions of people living on this planet? And people in general are self centered, selfish, cheating and if not then boring.
Most of the people are lonely, and afraid of being lonely so they cling to others. They can not remain alone for a single moment. They want hundred and one responsibilities to get engage and busy. Marriage is this kind of activity which keeps you busy for your entire life and you don't get chance to meet yourself.
23 Resons to enjoy being single
- I can come home late night, nobody will ask me why I'm late
- I can create my life as I wish because there are no unnecessary responsibilities
- There is no need to produce a child on this polluted and violent earth
- I can travel the whole world, even if I don't come back there will be no problem
- I'm not dependent on others for self esteem
- It gives a signal to my subconscious mind that I'm emotionally strong and confident
- It is a signal I'm interesting enough to live with myself
- I love myself, so I don't need to beg for love
- There are millions of people around the world so why settle with only one
- I can make 100's of friends, I can experiment with speed seduction and hypnosis
- No responsibilities, no worries
- Even if I'm out of money it doesn't bother me much
- I can help others, because I've time
- I can write hubs and articles even if I don't earn anything
- I can chase my REAL DREAM
- I can give my whole energy and attention to become a man of my dream
- I have lots of time and energy to develop new skills and talents in myself
- Instead of paying attention to my whimsical , egoistic, complaining and nagging spouse I can pay attention to myself and improve myself.
- There are many interesting things in the world than committed relationships and marriages.
- "I'm so strong that nobody can seduce and impress me" this thought please my ego. :)
- "I'm over confident, I'm going against the rules of society" this thought also boost my confidence.
- I keep high standard, i didn't come yet right partner. Whenever I meet a beautiful, attractive, sexy, intelligent partner I think that I can get even more better than this on. This kind of thinking boost my over confidence to the roof.
- I like all women but I don't want to cheat them, cheating is weakness, so I never make any commitment ...oh this thought really gives me great self esteem! I'm not a cheater! I'm have clean self image. I'm Mr. Clean
So the list is never-ending. You can find more reasons. There are many people who lived in many relationships, changed their partners and divorced again and again. Looking at others mistakes I want to learn and I don't want to make the same mistakes!
- But still if you want to get married then visit my hub Relationships and meditation to create happy, healthy and peaceful relationships.
- You can find even more interesting post on this topic here: Marriage or no marriage
If you like this post then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Stumbleupon.
Books which may help you to enjoy being single
You may also like
- Relationships and meditation
Great thinker of 20th century U. G. Krishnamurti said,
- How to do Vipassana meditation
Vipassana literally means insight into the reality. This is one of the worlds most ancient meditation technique. Although Gautama Buddha made this technique world famous it existed long before Buddha. In...
- Spiritual Quotes by 6 Enlightened Masters of 20th ce...
There may be many people who get enlightened but do you know there are 6 people who dominated the last century by their wisdom, love and light. Although there views are different, ways are different,...
- 10 tips to implement meditation in daily life
Meditation is not something like you seat in the corner for 30 minutes silently and then come back to normal everyday life. You can remain in meditation all the time. You can meditate in all situations. I'm...
- 12 Quick Self Confidence Secrets
Photo credit: Hamad AL-Mohannna Confidence is not the absence of fear, It is, rather, the total presence of fear, with the courage to face it. To develop unstoppable confidence first of all we have to...
Ending of your spiritual search, source code to change human machines into human beings!