ok my boyfriend said hes confused about him loving me we broke up but then he said he wants to try a

oh and also guys the thing is that i have an attitude but i want to change so my boyfriend got tired of that we bein goin out for 6 moth the 29th of may that day was incredible he was so nice to me he even introduce me to his parents he was great but the next day me again with my attitude we had an argumet nd after that day he changed with me we broke up for 2 days nd today got back together cuz he wanted to try out again sorry if is long i just need help please idk what to do i love him nd i want to save the realtionship thanks un advance

danmayerisgod profile image81

danmayerisgod says

ledefensetech profile image79

ledefensetech says

1kmjs profile image82

1kmjs says

CJoseph profile image60

CJoseph says