chspublish profile image 59

Do men and women garden differently - specifically in what they grow and how they grow it?

I ask this question, because when I was young and watched my grandfather grow vegetables he had a specific way to do it. And since then I've noticed men seem to grow things in the same way. Growing up to be a passionate and female gardener, I've noticed females seem to go about things in a different way. The same veg but arranged differently and with different concerns. That's just my opinion and it would be useful to hear if others have made similar observations and what are those observatoins?

Rosie2010 profile image84

Rosie Rose (Rosie2010) says

sweepsgurl says

C.V.Rajan profile image67

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

surlyoldcat says

premsingh profile image61

premsingh says

Jakey247 says