This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think men and women think differently?

1. Jcroichy profile image58
    Jcroichyposted 6 years ago

Do you think men and women think differently?

Are men straightforward and women emotional? Check out my lastest hub

2. xkamronx profile image60
    xkamronxposted 6 years ago

Men and women think much differently, not necessarily as you said, but yes; much different.

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Some guys I know get very emotional, especially around women - I seen one guy cry the whole way through a party because his girlfriend wasn't talking to her. Yeah, commitment.

I've also seen girls that are straight up men, like seriously - if they didn't have long hair you would think they're a guy.

Must just all depend on what kind of men/woman you're looking at, most women like to keep the orderly "ladylike" status, while some love partying and showing themselves up. Some men are very camp and love shopping, while others like a beer and watching the game.

4. ubanichijioke profile image74
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

We think, do things and reason differently.

Not all men are emotional when rough situations arise, but women are so different. They either cry, weep or moan when things go wrong but men - never.

Ha ha ha [not all men anyway. Some even cry more than women. But the fact is men are more strong hearted]

5. Jcroichy profile image58
    Jcroichyposted 6 years ago

I understand each one of your responses, but perhaps society has programmed us to be the way we are...hmm

6. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do, indeed.......

Having 2 Grandpas, a Dad, 6 brothers and a husband, and 3 daughters......I have observed this:

Women, think in terms of " why"..............why is it broken, why "she" said that, "why" she chose that color........

Men think in terms of " how"..........how can I fix this, how did it get broken, how can I get more power, how can I increase performance?

7. Rastamermaid profile image72
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

We're just wired differently.

No wrong or right about it,just different.

It is,what it is.

When a woman moves out a and gets a place,she gets everything. Plates,silverware,bathroom items,furniture,bedding,towels,etc. But most guy get straight to the electronics,flat screens and video games.

Neither is right or wrong,just different.

working