jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Will You Seduce Him?

1. Nyamache profile image75
    Nyamacheposted 5 years ago

You have fallen in love with him but he seems not to be making any move. Will you go ahead and seduce him? If yes, how will you do it? Give me a reason for your answer.

1. Chip6 profile image60
      Chip6posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Didn't you hear about  Buddhism?

Nyamacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@Chip6, what has Buddhism got to do with this? Explain more.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Men like to act macho, but most of them are scared to make the first move. I made the first move with almost every male I dated, and I proposed to my husband. Otherwise it takes them ages to work up the nerve.

I agree with you WryLit. They are attracted to a lady and actually have fallen in love with her but they have no guts to face her. The lady rescues the man by making the first move and this does not mean that she is loose.

1. austinhealy profile image80
        austinhealyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

it has more to do with fear of rejection than lack of guts, I think

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

If I know the man has feelings for me I will subtly pull him in. Some men are good at hiding their feelings so sometimes it's hard to tell.

Here is a true story: I was in love (not really, more like infatuated), he wanted me and there were hints and signs and I thought he was taking too long.  I would always make sure I get a ride home. The ride home would end with a kiss on the cheek. Then after a few rides home, I would invite him in for a drink or something innocent.

At one point I wasn't feeling so well (really) and he rubbed my neck so I started hinting at a massage and he offered (nothing happened then). He gave me several massages that made him so hot that he was the one to actually come to me.

The secret is to pull him in and make him want you so much that he comes to you.

Thanks for sharing this secret, "Pull him in and make him want you so much that he comes to you."

4. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

I never really did the subtle thing. It's outside of my personality and it would be a bad start to a relationship to give him the impression that I had the ability to be anything but blunt smile

I would sit him down and say "I feel this way about you... so what are you going to do about it?"

Warning:  This worked exceedingly well on my first husband and started a 13 year trip through all seven layers of hell.  The second hubby actually pursued me.

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well as I said, it wasn't really love, more like lust. Other than that, I just let the guy do the chasing.

2. Nyamache profile image75

@MelissaBarrett, you were straightforward about your feelings. I surprised to hear that this worked out.

5. know one profile image61
    know oneposted 5 years ago

I would definitely - and have done. Flirting is the best and most fun part of an attraction so I wouldn't lay my cards out too early... but I don't believe men should be the only ones to face rejection. So I haven't let them be. The risk is low if you read the signals right.

Married now... flirting restricted to hubby ;-)

@know one, flirting will give him a hint that the lady is interested in him.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Too shy to do that but maybe one day, why not? smile

working