jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do Married Men EVER Leave Their Wives For "The Other Women"? And If So ,Does Tha

1. CINEMAniac profile image74
    CINEMAniacposted 8 years ago

Do Married Men EVER Leave Their Wives For "The Other Women"? And If So ,Does That Relationship Last?

2. Murilion profile image59
    Murilionposted 8 years ago

that is unforgiven sinner for man do so,and there is no reason for man to lie to get a boring sleep night with

3. sdannheim218 profile image56
    sdannheim218posted 8 years ago

yes, men leave their wives for the other women and most of the time no, it does not last. Most of the time it doesn't last because that man realizes what he lost by leaving his wife for the other women and then he finds himself feeling guilty about what he has done. Finding more and more every day that it was the biggest mistake he has ever made in his life!!!

4. ravenlt04 profile image64
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

I have seen it happen.  I'd like to say they won't last, but they have.  Does the new relationship last because the other woman is determined to be everything the man's wife wasn't?

I'd like to say she can't do well with that forever.  But maybe she can.  Or maybe she just naturally is what the wife was not and that's why she became the other woman!   

Maybe the man, after one break-up, gets tired.  Divorces are nothing to play with I hear.  Maybe men that stay with the other woman are too broke to go anywhere else!

I would think the other woman would get boring eventually too.  And I would think that as soon as the other woman changes the least bit, the man would want to leave her....  I'd like to see the statistics on this!