jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you know that she is the right woman to marry?

1. Darrell Roberts profile image69
    Darrell Robertsposted 8 years ago

How do you know that she is the right woman to marry?

2. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

If you're in your mid-twenties or older, one thing is that you should, perhaps, not have to ask that question if she is the right person.  If you're younger, there's a good chance you'll think someone is right because you're seeing them through a young person's eyes and values - so I think people who are younger than 24 or 25 should hold off on making any permanent decisions.

3. profile image0
    jami430posted 8 years ago

I'm only 22 and very unmarried, so I don't know how much wisdom I can bring to this topic, but it seems to me that you can never KNOW she is the "right" one. Hopefully you'll feel that she is...like you can see yourself still waking up next to her in 50 years happy to see her. But it definitely takes more of a "leap of faith" to do the whole proposal thing. But if you have persistent doubts, then it's probably not a good idea.

4. gusripper profile image35
    gusripperposted 8 years ago

She is not always,believe it or not.Wedding is the worst thing can happen to a men life

5. Shil1978 profile image92
    Shil1978posted 8 years ago

Is she the right woman for you? Find out what you need to be looking for before coming to the conclusion that she is the one!! read more

6. profile image45
    persia2nycposted 8 years ago

Just wait!!!! Let your relationship goes slowly.