jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

A SOUL MATE IS.......................

1. Tamarii2 profile image60
    Tamarii2posted 8 years ago

A SOUL MATE IS.......................

2. MARK DILIT profile image47
    MARK DILITposted 8 years ago

a soul after death passes away from our body,and attain a new life in the earth anywhere.
    but the strange thing is, one who passes away by the way of murder or accident or suicide, their respective soul (so called predaatma) never attain a new life, until satisfying its own wishes in the world.

3. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

A soul mate is one who will guide you on the path you travel.  Your soul mate is in tune with you and your journey and doesn't have to be your partner. Perhaps an intuitive mentor.  You will know intuitively.

4. Ladybird33 profile image56
    Ladybird33posted 8 years ago

A soul mate is someone that makes you a better person.  I believe it's a deep emotional connection that is unbreakable. Your mind, body and soul is connected together and when you meet it's like magic because the heart becomes one. The old song, "when two hearts beat as one" that is your soul mate.

5. Enelle Lamb profile image86
    Enelle Lambposted 8 years ago

Finding your soul mate, Soul mate, relationship, The search for the 'love of your life' is something that every single person on this planet has contemplated, or will, at least once in their lifetime.   Seeking out that elusive Greek God or Goddess whose... read more

6. MJFande profile image69
    MJFandeposted 7 years ago

For me, a soul mate is the soul that you are destined to be with in life and after, and throughout different lifetimes you may have, if reincarnation is real. There is an unbreakable bond between these two souls, and an unsurpassed amount of love. A little poem I wrote about my soul mate. (the line breaks don't quite work with the response posting, but the emotion is all still there)

For what is love
    Is it the desire of
    Playing along in the game
    Happiness without vain
    Love I have felt before
    But there is something more

Something new inside myself
    Craving nothing else
    Keeping everything but this at bay
    Every second of every day

Her voice sings above all music
    There is no way to imagine it
    It's a feeling unable to notice sadness
    Elation is much less
    Our souls are locked in unison
    Perfect is so chaotic in comparison
    She is so much more
    Forever almost seems too short

True love is how I'm bound
    If ever to be found
    Grab on to it tight
    It will be worth any fight
    Against any being
    Let go for nothing
    For life itself cannot compare
    Walk out on this branch if you dare

7. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 7 years ago

...someone who speaks to your soul and might be found anywhere. See hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/SoulMatesRevisited