jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to make your loved one feel special just generally?

1. C a m m i e profile image57
    C a m m i eposted 8 years ago

How to make your loved one feel special just generally?

2. Cdejarnatt profile image77
    Cdejarnattposted 8 years ago

We just celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary and since we had no money for gifts some little things I do is...fix him breakfast, clean the house (it's free and it benefits both of us), create a dinner I know he will like, and just do little extra things for him around the house or outside to help make his day easier.

One thing I have always told my sons is to treat the other person how you would want to be treated. It is hard to keep that in mind but if you do your relationship will be much easier and happier.

3. Imthevilprincess profile image77
    Imthevilprincessposted 8 years ago

Each person is different, you must pay attention to them closely and know what it is they thrive on. If they love music, put a play list on their mp3 player, or burn them a cd, with songs that describe your love. Put them first and above everything else when possible. Be their biggest fan, but dont over do it! Hope this helps!

4. MARK DILIT profile image45
    MARK DILITposted 8 years ago

hi, cammie, its simple you just response each and every moment of your loved one's expression, say always positively. Upgrade his views and thoughts. Do naughthy things and make a situation to feel a heaven when your person with you

Closed to reply

working