jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why do women always try to make other women look bad,IS it cause they have low s

1. profile image42
    sassy35posted 8 years ago

why do women always try to make other women look bad,IS it cause they have low self-steam,and why do

men believe it is it cause they like that do the other women wish they could be like you.

2. Illuminatii profile image56
    Illuminatiiposted 8 years ago

It really depends on the woman. If they are doing it in front of their man, there is your answer. She wants every other woman to dim in his eyes so he sees only her.  This could be because he has made her feel insufficient or it could be because a past lover left her for a "better looking" woman. 

My advise for the men is not to EVER make the person you say you love feel that they are not good enough.  If you are with her, be with her.  My advise to women, is if your man makes you feel ugly or unattractive, leave the jerk! find someone who will see you for the beauty you are. 

Making others look bad is not part of a healthy relationship.

3. motep999 profile image53
    motep999posted 8 years ago

Most women do have a low self-steam, I feel this is very much on a sub-conscious level and has been imput by the mass media.
    I went into it in detail in my hub titled "who are you trying to be"
    heres the link smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/Whoareyoutryingtobe

4. annb106 profile image59
    annb106posted 8 years ago

Some women think that the world revolves and sets on them. No matter what other women says they will knock them on every turn. Those women want others to think that they are perfect and can do no wrong. They have issues and when it hit them that they are being watched and judged as ignorant, their world will come tumbling down.
    Barbara

5. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

The women who do this are either being judgemental:  For example if you're getting along well with the men in the office, they may wrongly judge you as a flirt.  Or it is gelousy: For example you're thinner than them and they can't stand it! Or they have self-esteem issues and it makes them feel better to put you down for what-ever reasons. It's usually not because you've done something wrong - you can walk into a room wearing a beautiful dress and there's another women who'll make a smart remark about it.  You can't take it personally, women who do this have the problem not you.

Personally, I believe women should be on eachother's side.

working