jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do We Have Girls With Courage To Tell A Boy They Want To Start A Love Relationsh

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Do We Have Girls With Courage To Tell A Boy They Want To Start A Love Relationship With Him?

2. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Of course, but you don't usually need to come right out an say it, sometimes a little subtle hinting and flirting will tell him even if you don't have the courage to say it outright.

3. johnnylongin profile image58
    johnnylonginposted 8 years ago

Not many, it depends on whether you pick up the signals or not.

4. Wildlflower profile image49
    Wildlflowerposted 8 years ago

I knew Mark for a week and I knew I loved him. I asked him to be my boyfriend after knowing him two weeks. We have had our ups and downs but we love each other and are raising our daughter together in a loving home. We are going strong and have been together now for 6.5 years. So yes, you can tell a boy you love you want t relationship with him. Just be confident.

5. profile image46
    qaljanaposted 8 years ago

yes. im one ova them me and my boyfriend knew we loved each other from the second day we talked even tho we both had other partners we still loved each other we broke it off with them to be togather and we have now been togather 5 months but u do go tru yo up and downs wit a girl and a guy u just gotta get tru them like me and my boyfriend are

working