Guys, what did you do to get your ex-girlfriend back?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)
  1. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 14 years ago

Guys, what did you do to get your ex-girlfriend back?

When she broke it off with you, how did you get the relationship back on track? How did you win her over again?

2. toby26 profile image39
    toby26posted 14 years ago

probably, one way is to find out why she does not like me anymore. This way I work out how to win her back. But in most case, just forget it man. there's so many hot ladies out there.

3. Ty B profile image59
    Ty Bposted 14 years ago

I got over her and moved on. When she could have me she didn't want me, only when she couldn't have me any more did she want me back, but I didn't go. If I had she probubly wouldn't want me anymore, some Woman can be strange in that way and I am better off without them.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 14 years ago

why would you go backwards, especially when you loved and was loyal to someone that didnt appreciate or respect you for all that you were offering.  I wouldn't want that person back---for what so that I can experience the madness all over again. Sad fustrated,miserable and I don't get along, I love to be happy!

Vonda G. Nelson

5. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

WHY would I want to get an "ex"-girlfriend back?
    I can only think of one time that I went back to a woman who broke it off with me and that's because SHE apologized and asked me to see her again complete with text messages chock full of self-deprecating humor. 
    How could I say no to her?

6. dorjek profile image60
    dorjekposted 14 years ago

meet him and talk with him spend time with him not in a relationship of ur past but as a good friend shareing everything mostly emotinal stuff though you are happy or good if he ask you how are you just reply having bad days ..n stuffs
    but don't visit him regularly .. at first meet him throughly then later on just meet him once or 2ice a week then slowly put some attraction on those time n slowly start to move aways this wil definately bring him back to you..

one thing always when you meet just give him a chocolate or n e thing he like .. this way when you don't meet him even though he don't won't to be with you but the chocolate will remind him of you ...

Try it will definately work if not then let me know his reaction ... depending on his reaction will let you know other metheods ...

7. John B Badd profile image60
    John B Baddposted 13 years ago

I was going to say i blew up her car but then i read the additional details and realized thier was more to the question:D
    jk tongue

8. kmartel profile image61
    kmartelposted 13 years ago

I'm not a guy, but I had to answer this question!! When I broke it off, it was because I had no intention of getting back with him no matter what he came up with. Finished is finished, period.

9. MickS profile image59
    MickSposted 13 years ago

I've never bothered, there are plenty more out there, and anyway, if they want to get back together, they can chase, of course, it may be too late, but I've never wanted an ex back anyway.

10. tobkum profile image60
    tobkumposted 13 years ago

Well, there is a reason why it says EX- girlfriend. I normally don't see a reason to get an ex back. There are many possible causes that lead to the breakup, but seemingly they were too much of a problem to keep the relationship going. Fighting just for the sake of it isn't my thing. Be realistic. But that also means that if the breakup happens for no apparent reasons - FIGHT! wink

11. winbackher profile image59
    winbackherposted 13 years ago

Hi striclydating,

My advice is DON'T GET HER BACK!

The reason why am saying this because when you're trying so hard in getting her back you'll start doing silly mistakes that leads she run away from you forever.

Instead of trying to get her back you have to get yourself back! Because why?  when breakup happens men usually got blanked and don't know where to go what  to do. he felt hurts and desperately want to get his ex girlfriend quickly if he really love his ex girlfriend. That's normal. Men will start begging, apologizing,  change for good, over promising, threatening and the WORSE he's keep himself in the room and doing nothing.

so, im giving some tips to get ex girlfriend back...3 simple steps you may follow and might help you to get her back...

1- STOP!
    All of the drama and mixed emotions can make it difficult to think clearly.

2- No Her...for now.

Most people think the best way to win her back is to keep calling them and saying you miss them, love them, etc. The fact is that chasing your ex right after a break up is only more likely to turn them away. Furthermore, your emotions are too unstable during this time, which will make it hard to present yourself in calm and confident manner. So don’t give into the temptation to contact her. Give her some space and move onto the third step.

3-  Plan Your Strategy And Stick With It!

This is the most important step in winning her back. Too many people are over-confident in their abilities to win back ex love. They randomly call their ex, send flowers, and even show up at their doorstep. The problem with this strategy is that when it comes time to talk they have nothing to say except “I’m Sorry” or “I Love You”. These words may be true, but it will not be enough to get their ex back. You need to build a strong attraction from them and prove that things will be different in the future. This is not something that can be done overnight as it requires creativity and thoughtful planning.

Hope it Helps.

Warmest Regards
    Maleeqa Abdul
    p/s my profile : http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Maleeqa_Abdul

12. Rose Bener profile image52
    Rose Benerposted 10 years ago

Hi everyone, am oscar from Russia, i have a few miracle that happened in my live and it brought joy and happiness to me and my family. Two years ago i lost my job because a new boss was transferred to the company were i work, and he doesn't understand english very much, so i that was how i lost my job and things got wierd in my family and everything i have got bad and worse.Then my fiancee whom we are to very soon leftme just because i was now unable to take care of her. I had a friend who told me about spell and he referred me to a spell caster on templeoflove1@yahoo.com, i was very skeptical about using magic to get back to my feet again, but i had to do it because i have no choice.The spell caster told me 2days later i shall see results without mistakes. I did what's is necessary to have it done, at exactly the second day after the spell, my company called me back and gave me back my job.Thngs happened just as the spell caster told me. i was so happy and glad, Then i wanted to do a spell also to bring my lover back, but i felt it wasn't necessary but the spell caster encouraged me to do it if i love her and when he did the spell too she came back to me pleading never to do ir make such errors ever again.Thanks to the templeoflove1@yahoo.com spell caster for making my life useful to my self once again.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)