jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What should I do?

1. profile image44
    Alex Colemanposted 8 years ago

What should I do?

I loved a girl, but, I coudn't tell her. After a month I knew that she loves someone so I decided to her about my love for her. She cried and she told me that she did love me a month ago, but now, she loves someone else ( I know that guy, Good natured) and she can't just break his heart because he loves her to death. I got a feeling that she still loves me but she just can't dump the other guy.

2. bangawking000 profile image61
    bangawking000posted 8 years ago

just wait dude. and plan an evil plot,   nope just kidding!!!

that is a very hard situation dude, i salute you!. . . . actually there is nothing you can do at this time. all you can do is to become her friend, if there is still a little love inside her for you. then you still have the chance to get her by being such a better man than the one she currently love.

i like your story dude

here is my email if you want to be friends with me
    bangawking000@yahoo.com

3. Sasha S profile image72
    Sasha Sposted 8 years ago

I agree with what bangawking said, just be friends with her, be yourself, don't try and show off, don't slam her current boyfriend, help her when she's in need; if you do these things, sure she still won't necessarily leave him for you, however, if she does, you'll know she'll leave him and be with you for who you are, not what you made yourself out to be - also, it's the honest thing to do.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

well you have to let her be....if there is true love exist between the both of you it will find its way to bring to two together in the future.  There is nothing wrong with loving someone without being intimate.  You can be kind to her as well as be a friend without bring rukus to her present relationship.  If you find that your feelings for her will interupt or upset the individual she is with, respect her as well as him and remove yourself.

5. 2besure profile image82
    2besureposted 8 years ago

How would you feel if someone was in love with you and another person tried to pull them away from you.  Step back completely, let her go.  If it was meant to be, she will be in your live.  You always reap what your sow, so sow good things and be happy that someone nice cares for her.  Blessings...

working