jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Had breakup with girlfriend after 2 years of relationship

1. profile image48
    kichhaposted 8 years ago

Had breakup with girlfriend after 2 years of relationship

She is telling now that she wants me back but she is guilty and whenever she feels free from guilty she'll come back to me. She was moving with another guy and was hiding me. When I got to know everything, she felt ashamed of herself. She cant tell that guy about our relationship as she is afraid to lose that guy and his friendship. She likes that guy also and me also. I told her frankly that till you tell that guy about us don't contact me. What shall I do now? I did a right thing?

2. thranax profile image56
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Yes, she can't make up her mind and was cheating on both of you is what it seems like.

~thranax~

3. profile image59
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

You are better of without her,While she is with you, she started another relationship. Sadly enough it seems that you are only her second choice. Specially the fact that shes in a relationship with you and secretly started a relationship with someone else. Now she doesnt want to end the other relationship because she likes the other guy, she likes the new guy but what about you? the person that has been with her for 2 years. that doesnt really sound fair. Do the right thing, find a new girl.

4. OhKathryn profile image61
    OhKathrynposted 8 years ago

You did the right thing, but also she can't expect you to wait till her relationship goes downhill and she is single again. If she really wanted to be with you she would have been by now. It's sounds me like your a backup plan. Forget about her.

5. Kathy T profile image60
    Kathy Tposted 8 years ago

You should never put yourself in a position where you are the third wheel in a relationship. Set your goals higher for yourself, find a girl who wants to be with you and only you. Not some immature woman who wants to continue playing games, with what guy should I choice.
    You made the right decision,,, Now go out and find a real woman!!!!

6. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

You deserve better, theres someone out there waiting for you, go find her!

7. RSBrauer profile image51
    RSBrauerposted 7 years ago

I agree with most people here. I know that without honesty a relationship is nothing. If you want a real woman in your life I'd look elsewhere for it!

working