jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Just for curiosity, what is girls' view about mustaches? Do the majority of girl

1. C V Singh profile image73
    C V Singhposted 8 years ago

Just for curiosity, what is girls' view about mustaches? Do the majority of girl like  a man having.

I'm just interested to hear the female voice what do they think about a man having mustache. Do they like or dislike?

2. rmcrayne profile image97
    rmcrayneposted 8 years ago

Mustaches can frame and accentuate a great smile.  I personally love a full beard.  My impression has been that in liking, actually preferring facial hair on a man, that I am in the minority of women.  Or did you only want the opinions of "girls"?

3. swami2811 profile image56
    swami2811posted 7 years ago

yeah! Girls do love men with mustaches. It shows the masculine effect or the Axeeeee effect.

also because they can't grow the  same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I'm all for men with body hair - but I don't like the feeling of kissing a man with a mustache and it can cause me skin irritation.

5. refaini profile image60
    refainiposted 7 years ago

Understanding a girl’s body language can save you many headaches further down the road. If you can read body language you not only know the words the person is saying but also what that person thinks and feels about what’s going on. Everyone emits subconscious body language, and it’s time you start learning how to read it.

Check this sites to learn more http://factoidz.com/how-to-read-a-girls-body-language/

6. Mavhe Quijada profile image57
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

It's not actually that I don't like it. I think men with mustache look good but for my boyfriend, I'm asking him to shave it. I don't like the texture of it when he's kissing me especially on the cheek. Yes, most men look hot having this, but I prefer my partner to have them shave than to look hot while I'm suffering from itchiness because of those facial hairs.

Hope I justified my answer. smile