This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do when he's married and he asks you casually if you'll go out for a

1. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

What do you do when he's married and he asks you casually if you'll go out for a drink with him?

2. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 8 years ago

Don't go.  If he is married and is asking a single girl to have a 'casual drink' it's not casual.  He's looking for something more. Remember, once a cheater, always a cheater.

3. anisetta profile image54
    anisettaposted 8 years ago

Run the other way!!!

You will be protecting your integrity and avoid being the source of pain to an unsuspecting wife.

I live by the rule of "do not do unto others that which you do not want done unto you."

Also, I do believe that what goes around comes around.

4. carriegoff profile image72
    carriegoffposted 8 years ago

You say, "I don't date married men. No". Then run, don't walk.

5. Dark knight rides profile image73
    Dark knight ridesposted 8 years ago

Can't a man and a women just go out for a drink? If she was married and asked a single guy, would every one recommend "running"? Good lord, if I ran my social life by that calendar, I'd never have anyone to drink with.

There are many married men out there that are just looking for friends, people to talk things over with. Why the assumption that they want to sleep with you just because they invite you to join them for a drink?

working