jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When it comes to a new relationship when is it okay to offer or ask for sexual e

1. Thomas A Creamer profile image59
    Thomas A Creamerposted 8 years ago

When it comes to a new relationship when is it okay to offer or ask for sexual encounters?

2. akrami profile image69
    akramiposted 8 years ago

I would like to say that it is best manner to have it only after marriage.  Since, before marriage it would eventualy cause many problems.  So to avoid all those thing, it is better to be more caucious at the point of ocasion like these.

3. profile image56
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

Invite them over, if they are scared or very nervous they might not be ready to move on. ITs better to let it happen naturally instead of asking for it.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

there is no specific time, fyi; when true love is there (btw I didnt say luSt) if you two really love each other the force that intially drew you together will play a part in bringing you together intimately as well!

vonda G. nelson

5. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

You shouldn't have to ask for sexual encounters in a new relationship, if you feel you need to it might be a sign that something's wrong. In a good relationbship, expecially a new one, one person shouldn't put pressure on the other for sex.

6. whispers of faith profile image60
    whispers of faithposted 8 years ago

i agree with stricktlydating. sexual encounters shouldnt be asked for they should just happen. both partners have to be in the mood. when both partners are feeling it it should just happen and thats when it should happen the minute you ask is the minute you throw your partner off guard and maybe they will think of you differently. one way to start it off is kissing pationately if they kiss you back in the same way game is on. smile

Closed to reply

working