should i tell my mom that im with him again

1. whispers of faith profile image59
    whispers of faithposted 8 years ago

should i tell my mom that im with him again

my mom actually witness one guy make me cry and that is my man now. ive been talking to him again for almost a month and just lost my virginity to him. should i tell her about both of them. its just i dont want her to think i lost it to him because i thought that that was the only way i could keep him cause thats not it at all.

2. Art Write profile image54
    Art Writeposted 8 years ago

Whispers of Faith-
    It is hard for a parent to witness someone who is supposed to care for their child make their child cry, but what the parent needs to remember is that they also have at times made you cry, and treated you less than fairly.
    You shouldn't tell your mother about either fact you mention.
    Look after her.  Give this relationship some time, and let her find out naturally, as you and your man become closer.  The quality and importance of the relationship will be revealed in time, and then you can decide what to reveal to your mother and what to keep private.  But for now, let things take a natural course.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Yes you can tell your mum if you've patched things up and are sure it's going good with him now.  But think twice about telling her about having lost your virginity to him just yet, because she remembers him as the man who made you cry, and it will probably cause her a lot of concern at the moment.

Closed to reply