jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are there any decent women left?

1. profile image43
    lonelylover84posted 8 years ago

Are there any decent women left?

2. profile image57
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

Yes, tons of them.They say the good ones are hard to catch but they so exists...somewhere. It may not be the women, look at all the women you dated that didnt go so well what attracted you to them. There might be something similar with all of them, that is what you need to change. Change your dating standards or criteria on who you date. Cause if it doesnt work, change it that always does something.

3. darkprincess profile image54
    darkprincessposted 8 years ago

depends on how u define decent, if you mean loyal, sexually attracted to you and vice versa, honest, open and genuine, well then i would have to say yes to all of the above accept fo the attracted to u one as i dont have a clue what you look like, nor your personality traits.

Dont go by past experience, learn from it for sure, look to the future, and get your mind set away from the i think all women are evil, backstabbing, sluts.

The old saying once bitten twice shy is very true, yet once bitten you know what to be wary of in the future, let the chick find you im sure she will somewhere somehow, for whats meant to be for you dosnt go past you.

4. profile image44
    SCBOYposted 8 years ago

listen man you need to loose the pussy and act like a male

1st : be the shit-- Stand tall walk like your the most mother lovin, baddest thing around for miles

2nd: where are you looking for women

Im hoping I can settle with the one im with now...

working