jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

HOW DO YOU GET OVER JEALOUSY IN A RELATIONSHIP?

1. american_vixen profile image54
    american_vixenposted 8 years ago

HOW DO YOU GET OVER JEALOUSY IN A RELATIONSHIP?

HOW DO YOU NOT BE JEALOUS IN A RELATIONSHIP

2. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

It's a matter of changing your attitude and outlook in the situations which make you feel jelous.  Try to look at the situation from a different point of view.  And discuss any trust issues with your partner which may be causing you to feel that way. Your partner may have no idea you feel this way and may be able to offer you some re-assurance or change their behaviour in those certain situations which concern you, so that you'll feel more comfortable.

3. whispers of faith profile image60
    whispers of faithposted 8 years ago

well im stuggling with this issue as well. im dealing my mans exgirlfriend constantly being around. i was jealous of her because she had what i was having now and the fact that she got with him after we broke up the first time bothered me as well. i try to get over it by telling myself that you know i have him now and he loves me. then the whole issue of did he tell her he loved her the way he tells me he loves me comes into play. your only hurting yourself when you compare your resent relationship to his past relationships or hers sorry.

stricktlydating is right you should talk to your partner about any trust issue your having. conversation is key. i wrote a hub about it literaly called Conversation is key. check it out. it may help

~whispers of faith

4. H P Roychoudhury profile image48
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

Keep a touch with polite and sweet word after a period of time. A time gap is necessary to heal the hurt. Jealousy arises due to misunderstanding out of intense desire for love.

working